Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll add my info to help round out the picture:

2017 Model X 90D
VIN: ...H...349xx

Ordered: 11 Dec 2016
Confirmed: 19 Dec 2016
Estimated Deliver: February - Early March
Delivery area: Boston

As of noon, 7 Feb 2017: scheduled for production

Details
90D
Midnight Silver
20" silver wheels
6 Seats, black leather
Subzero Weather package
Towing package

Pickup today at 1:00. It's 14 degrees Fahrenheit today so I'll get an idea of the cold weather range. I have to get to my daughter's band concert 90 miles away right after pickup.

Pickup today at 1:00. It's 14 degrees Fahrenheit today so I'll get an idea of the cold weather range. I have to get to my daughter's band concert 90 miles away right after pickup.

When I drive in the "teens", I usually subtract 30% of the rated range, so be careful and don't go above speed limit. You maybe be in for an ugly surprise. Disregard all of this if there are superchargers on the way.

Sad and frustrating update for all the 100D folks (S and X).... apparently there is a "hold" put on all these cars because the EPA has not independently certified the range for this particular configuration.... 100D option was available on January 21st 2017.... budget cuts at the EPA after the inauguration... completed 100D cars are now being held at delivery centers all across the country.... thanks Trump :(

I ordered my XP100D on Dec 31.
The website updated to In Production on Wed March 1st. My DS called me that morning, too.
On Saturday March 4, I got an email saying it's complete with a delivery window to LA of March 8-20.

I realize that the emails and notices are not very accurate but with the shutdown, a March 1st start would likely be accurate. However, completion in 3 days seems like a short time to build since others reported 5days plus.

I'm wondering if this is an indication that the retooling may have improved production line speed or that my car was just rushed through to clear the backlog. I will let you know if I see any indication of the latter at pick up.

Nevertheless, very excited to finally get the X. :):):)