Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 260909

I never had a "Manage" button on my account page before. I would login and it would take me directly to my vehicle details. Not sure if this is something that happens when you are about to go into production or just a website change that happened for everyone.

Can someone confirm if they saw this change also when logging in or just before or after their vehicle went into production?

Same thing happened to me today. However I’ve been “in production” for 8 days now.
X100D
Vin: 751XX

Got the call from my DS today saying that my car is in production! After the call, the website status changed to "Your Tesla is currently in production".

Here's my timeline:
MX100D, Obsidian Black, 6-Seat with Console, PUP, EAP
Ordered: 10/3
Confirmed: 10/6
Vin: 10/22 (751xx)
Production Start: 11/9
Estimated Delivery Range: Still says Late November to December

DS said he'll call me back next week to give me a delivery date update. He also said I could begin the loan application process, so I guess that means that the car will be done within that 30-day window.
Schedule my delivery for tomorrow (11/18). My car finished production this past Tuesday (11/14), so a total of 5 days in production. I could have picked up the car from Fremont on Wednesday, but unfortunately I'm out of town for a conference. Can't wait...

My early 74*** X75D went into production yesterday. My DS wanted to deliver the car around the second week of December, but we pushed it back until December 30th since we'll be out of town. Hoping we can actually get it in 2017.
Dang, mine is 78xxx and I’m still promised December. Not sure how they plan on fitting 4000 cars into the remaining two weeks of December after yours. Hoping it wasn’t over promised again! Good luck with your X!