Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 75D AWD 19" Replacement Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Where do you all buy your tires? Do you buy Tesla approved tires? My owner's manual says, "When a tire set becomes worn, replace all four tires at the same time. Choose a Tesla-approved tire which is designed specifically for your vehicle. Most Tesla-approved tires can be identified with a Tx specification (for example, T0, T1, T2). Tesla-approved tires are designed to reduce road noise and optimize handling, ride, and range."

What tires are best for a 75D AWD? And, how do you all make sure the tire shops don't butcher your rims and lug nuts?

Thanks All.

Gianni

I just bought Michelin CrossClimate 2 tires from Discount Tires on my 100D. They appear to be a good all-season including good for snow. Discount Tire also price matches including mail order - I saved about $35/tire. Plus a good mileage warranty which is rare for this car. They are on the higher price side however.

Reactions: gianni
Last week swapped my 2018 75D for the refresh to take advantage of the UFSC offer.

Bought a full set of Continental ProContact RX just in September :confused:.
They had been recommended by Tesla but I bought and installed at America's Tire and saved. Noticeable road noise reduction because of the foam inserts.