Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 model s p100d How much to pay? Help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’m seriously considering purchasing a 2018 model S p100d with 6000 miles on it..The car is in pristine condition I realize there are some variables that would dictate price but what would be a general target? I generally don’t keep cars for an extended period of time and I really only want to buy it if I’m getting a great deal (as anybody would I’m sure) any help would be appreciated I’m new to the Tesla community ..

Also depends on what options it has. 100K is the base model in white and silver 19" wheels with basic AP. If the one you're looking at has FSD or a different color or set of wheels, that adds some value. I'd say about 85K for the base P100D is fair, and however more you'd want to pay for whatever options it has.

Reactions: azjohn
It has the base wheels, sounds like I might be paying a bit to much...but I’ve searched nationwide and that’s the cheapest one out there!?!? Most are 95k and above!! Which is crazy a knew one can be bought for 100k! Crap, I thought I was stealing it!!

• Helpful
Reactions: Brando
I took delivery of an inventory 2018 P100D with EAP on 5/8 and paid 83500 and got the federal tax credit on top of that. There’s a Facebook group called Tesla inventory cars that might be able to find an inventory car for you. Last week I saw someone purchased a P100 non D for 71k

Reactions: bhzmark
I have a 2018 p100D white/ black carbon fiber with 21" carbon wheels, panoramic sunroof full body Xpel wrap 7500 miles in Dallas if you are interested. I sent you a conversation with details. 100% charge range is 305 miles.