Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.20.4.1 - Beach Buggy Racing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated to 20.2.1 yesterday, now 20.4.1 today. New update for the game apparently.

IMG_20190622_150121.jpg

New application launcher format.

IMG_20190622_150801.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine. Car graphics look a little sharper to me. Also, open doors show an open door on the car graphic. Not sure if this was available before. Now just waiting for stop light/sign recognition and advanced summon (wishful thinking though the stop light recognition will come anytime soon).

Got an email for Early Software Access for getting FSD early and leaving the slider on Advanced. I've gotten the past 2 software releases as soon as they were rolled out, but not this one.

I guess not all early vehicles with FSD get the releases as soon as they are released all the time. Which deepens the mystery of the Advanced button in the settings menu...

• Informative
Reactions: alourenco
Went on a short drive on 2019.20.4.1 in the 3 (AP2.5). Seemed almost the same as 20.2.1 to me, though it ran wide on the freeway exit and over the lane line. You would think they'd have that down by now. 20.2.1 used to come a little close, not centered but not over the line. Lane changes were maybe a little crisper. It didn't slow down when changing just behind another car. Instead, it made the change and then slowed slightly to build the desired spacing. That was a first for me, but I'm not a frequent driver.