Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.20.4.1 - Beach Buggy Racing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One minor bug fix that may have been in this version, although they may have snuck it in earlier - in USB audio, files inside of folders (in folder view) are ordered correctly, by track number now. They used to be ordered by the track name in the tag, which resulted in some weird track orders. I've been bugging them to fix this for a year now! I know I know, there are like maybe 6 of us that'll notice this and think it's great, but whatever.

Got an email for Early Software Access for getting FSD early and leaving the slider on Advanced. I've gotten the past 2 software releases as soon as they were rolled out, but not this one.

I guess not all early vehicles with FSD get the releases as soon as they are released all the time. Which deepens the mystery of the Advanced button in the settings menu...

Make sure the wake the car up when you see new software release. I think if it sleeps, it will only check when it wakes up next.

Waiting patiently for my update....Got 20.2.1 a few days ago. Thought the "Advanced" slider might actually be working. We will see.

I believe HW2.5 and HW3 are now on the same playing field far as updates after 2019.20.2.1. I believe that brought them kinda level. Normally HW3 updates were a .2 update and was about a week to 2 weeks after the mass roll out. But this 20.4 went to 2.5 and 3 hw at the same time.

Also, far as I can tell, doesn’t mean I’m right could totally be wrong, no one is updating to 20.4.1 from any other software other than 20.2.1. Probably meaning that 20.2.1 could lay the foundation for newer updates going forward. 20.2.1 seems to be one of if not the highest number installed rapidly on teslafi. Again could totally be wrong here. Glad to see more updates. It’s something to be said about your car updating and getting new features. Pretty sweet. Long as they also make sure they’re keeping things in line

4462D92A-2C2D-4D8B-8BE4-E66919E58567.jpeg
Not true. It’s been the old phone looking icon since the version 9 upgrade -although that was maybe in the app launcher menu. The phone icon in the music app has always looked like a smart phone though I think.
I took a screenshot from the video I found on my phone from when I was at the kettlemen supercharger.