Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My car is still in Zeebrugge. I tried to get additional info from the Tesla guy, he confirmed there is a storage issue (too many deliveries, not enough space) in UK so apparently cars are sitting in Zeebrugge and waiting for their turn. When it is their turn, they are transferred by boat. Nothing else, just "you'll get a call/text confirmation of delivery dates when it lands in UK, we don't know when"

I offered to store a few for free (large car park at work), or even go and pick it up from Zeebrugge but.. obviously got refused :)

I can't complain really... ordered 2nd of Nov and matched to an inventory stock last week :)

Thanks for this info, it's frustrating to hear the hold up is due what I would have thought would have been a well-established part of the supply chain. How do they expect to cope when the 4 ships currently enroute to Zeeburge arrive?!

Tesla lottery which at the moment makes me quite angry :mad: Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for you but I’m pissed off of Tesla. Ordered same on the 15th of October directly with Tesla no middle man/company and nothing at all not even an SC VIN , after a call a week ago I’ve been told to expect January delivery:mad::mad::mad:
I hear your pain fella ... What have you you ordered ? The ship that has just come in seems to be top heavy with M3Ps so if isn’t one of those then it’s possibly on the next ship
Thanks for this info, it's frustrating to hear the hold up is due what I would have thought would have been a well-established part of the supply chain. How do they expect to cope when the 4 ships currently enroute to Zeeburge arrive?!

Just wait until post Brexit !! That’ll be a whole world of pain !

Something very strange just happened. A SMS confirming delivery on 5th of December in Birmingham. They must have extremely fast ships!!

Reactions: Chalks99
have been trying (unsuccesfully so far) to sort out payment. I got on the Tesla chat from the website but they couldnt help with payment info but did give me my Reg Number.
If you have a tesla account the "MANAGE" page should display "Final Invoice View"
The sort code and account number are on the bottom left.
Several people have made test transfers which then show up in the "manage" page source code giving you the confidence that it has gone to the correct place. You can then transfer the remainder.

Reactions: AnRev
Is this normal?

Attachments

• 0B1A86EF-10B1-4D0F-8BA6-6D951E7545B6.jpeg
    0B1A86EF-10B1-4D0F-8BA6-6D951E7545B6.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 54
I've just noticed a load of new Model 3 stock has appeared on the Existing Inventory page. Just placed an order myself.

yes me too. Just bagged the exact spec I was going to order. White LR with black interior and tow hitch. Not seen any white on there for ages. I can’t help but wonder why these are inventory and not allocated to folks waiting. Especially white which seems most popular. Anyway, need to get that home charger installed ASAP! Confirmed by VIN it’s a 2020 model which is a bit of a shame as it’s lost some door ambient lighting apparently.

yes me too. Just bagged the exact spec I was going to order. White LR with black interior and tow hitch. Not seen any white on there for ages. I can’t help but wonder why these are inventory and not allocated to folks waiting. Especially white which seems most popular. Anyway, need to get that home charger installed ASAP! Confirmed by VIN it’s a 2020 model which is a bit of a shame as it’s lost some door ambient lighting apparently.

Well done but agree with your comment about these cars not be allocated / matched to orders already in the system.

Do you have the VIN on your Tesla Account? All I have is the RN number.

Status
Not open for further replies.