Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas how to find out where the car is?
Tesla know. When I've spoken to staff at the Bristol store, they've called up my order, and seen an estimated delivery date and a current location, neither of which appear on my account online. So I imagine you could call a store up, or contact the central number (whatever that is.)
One caveat, though; since I ordered the car, two staff members knew how to get this info, and one didn't. So it might depend on who you ask.
Oh, and arguably it's not much use knowing where the car is. Mine's been in Zeebrugge for a fortnight, and there's not much I can do about that.

I didn't see anywhere to enter a referral code during order, i was on mobile however.

Few more performance cars in inventory right now, all for mid jan delivery so not worth me changing over, I do wonder why they put inventory cars on the site that are not even in the Uk.

I didn't see anywhere to enter a referral code during order, i was on mobile however.

Few more performance cars in inventory right now, all for mid jan delivery so not worth me changing over, I do wonder why they put inventory cars on the site that are not even in the Uk.

Agree, very annoying, one of those cars matches my spec however I still haven't had one assigned :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.