Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome, the wheels look very dark, almost black, if that’s the case I’m happy, I was worried they would be too similar to the my MSM paint, I was hoping for a bit of contrast.

Thanks for posting this.
Yes they are very dark in colour, I think it suits the car well... I also think that the other colours would wear it well ... white, blue, red etc ... a possible clash with a grey car but not too bad

picked mine up yesterday from Dartford...

IMG_20191125_124505.jpg
IMG_20191125_140509.jpg
IMG_20191125_110933.jpg

Bad news for everybody who is waiting for SR+ models and doesn’t have a VIN assigned to the order yet, Tesla won’t ship SR+ in this year anymore so that means the only hope to get delivery this year is if somebody who has a car assigned already, changes or cancels the order. And this confirms my theory that they are prioritising LR and P models which have a higher profit margin to have better figures for the end of Q4, it looks like they are concentrating on $,£,€,¥ to be higher so the profit is higher not on the numbers of cars delivered

Jeeze louise! Was told the 13th just got an email for 22nd to 29th of december! Really hacked off as I wanted it before xmas and now I need new quotes which will go up but I guess if its after 26th I have a full 9 years ncd.
Breaking news! Now appointment was text to me and updated to the 11th of december! Guess I'll call in sick that day!

Bad news for everybody who is waiting for SR+ models and doesn’t have a VIN assigned to the order yet, Tesla won’t ship SR+ in this year anymore so that means the only hope to get delivery this year is if somebody who has a car assigned already, changes or cancels the order. And this confirms my theory that they are prioritising LR and P models which have a higher profit margin to have better figures for the end of Q4, it looks like they are concentrating on $,£,€,¥ to be higher so the profit is higher not on the numbers of cars delivered
Spoke to Tesla delivery team today and they have confirmed this.. told me to expect delivery end of January -> middle of Feb!

So anyone waiting on an SR+ not yet assigned thats what you are looking at. clearly a money grab

Status
Not open for further replies.