Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For many, like myself, today marks 3 months since we placed an order. More so for those who opted for 19" sport wheels, no delivery date in sight. This is getting to be very frustrating.
Have patience. I know exactly what you mean, it is very frustrating, but there is quite a lot of movement with VINs issued etc. I was in the same boat as you until last night, when I earned a VIN in my source code for the first time.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
I think I will be less surprised if tonight's news reports aliens landing than I will be at getting a VIN allocated
seems to have happened but earlier
breaking-news (1).png
:confused:

Car Spec: LR AWD
Colour: Midnight Silver
Interior: Black
Wheels: Aero
FSD: No
Towbar: No
Reserved: No
Order Date: 01 05 2019
Invoice Number: 8123
SC: Leeds
Finance: Yes
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: Yes

Changed order 29/7 from SR+
Delivery SMS 01/08 for 7/8-20/8

• Informative

Interesting. Very early delivery from Tesla despite altering your order recently to a different car. That is impressive. Must have been your day 1 order. At least they are honouring that for you. Excellent. You must be excited now.

Keep in touch and let us all know how you get on and when you actually receive your car. We are considering keeping this register going so members can update useful info post delivery. Not sure what yet, perhaps energy consumption and mileage stats, service experiences, break wear, charging speeds, software version updates (some will get updates before others). @-DB- and I will get our heads together and make some proposals.

By the way, is your VIN on your final invoice or did you find it in the Source Code of your account page?

Interesting. Very early delivery from Tesla despite altering your order recently to a different car. That is impressive. Must have been your day 1 order. At least they are honouring that for you. Excellent. You must be excited now.

Keep in touch and let us all know how you get on and when you actually receive your car. We are considering keeping this register going so members can update useful info post delivery. Not sure what yet, perhaps energy consumption and mileage stats, service experiences, break wear, charging speeds, software version updates (some will get updates before others). @-DB- and I will get our heads together and make some proposals.

With delivery being so soon after amending the order maybe there are still unallocated cars on the Ace or the Champion. Or maybe it's some poor sod who wasn't available to take delivery over the entirety of a 2 week period who has now lost their car...

Ordered 04th Jul 2019
Model 3 Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint Included 18’’ Aero Wheels
No Towbar
Order Number RN10943xxxx
Not sure if the order number helps blanked out the last 4 numbers with x's
Any other details required?

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.