Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not 100% - I put my Deposit through the Tesla website. Got that confirmed and then on the Order Page filled out my Delivery Location, Trade-in details. And on the Payment method chose the Black Horse option. I then was re-directed through to fill out a form on the Blackhorse website.

Currently my Payment Method is 'Loan arranged through Tesla Personal Contract Purchase Black horse Limited'

Does this affect approval times? If it's any help, I applied to the Heathrow Branch on the finance forms.
I went through the website and Tesla finance which is under written by Black Horse. Ordered a M3P black/black on 24/01/202 with delivery to Bristol. Finance approved the same day with email confirmation a few days later.
Might be worth giving Black Horse a ring to check
0344 824 8888

Got my final invoice today for delivery on 20th in Birmingham (although it says my home address on the invoice?).

Has anyone else had a call from Tesla today? I missed one so just wandered what it might be about...
I had a call, just confirming everything, they said they would send an email with BACS info, I have now set up a payment for the rest of my deposit.

Hi Mark

Thank you for confirming your Model 3 collection on the 20th Feb at 2pm. Please find details of your car collection below:

Final Payment

Bank details are below for you to send the remaining funds, I have on the account 0.00 GBP outstanding.

Entity Name Tesla Motors Limited

Bank Branch Citibank - Canary Wharf

Account title Tesla Motors Limited

Account No
IBAN No
Sort Code

BIC / SWIFT CITIGB2L

Insurance

Please be aware, Tesla doesn’t provide ‘drive away’ insurance therefore please make sure the vehicle is insured.

Registration

The vehicle registration number will be sent by text in advance ahead of the collection date.

Where to go

Collection will take place at the Bristol Store at the Mall, Cribbs Causeway. Here is a link for directions to Car Park J at The Mall.Google Maps This way you can cut through the Boots entrance and once you’re in the Mall, turn left, we’re a couple of stores to the left opposite Thorntons.

On the day

You will likely be joined amongst other owners who are also taking delivery at the date and time above. We will provide you an explanation of some of the basics on charging, key features and controls to get you on your way. We normally expect your collection to last around 30 minutes. If you have a finance agreement to sign, this will also be completed at your appointment.

What to bring

· Your original driving license

· Proof of final payment (This can be a screenshot or print out of the transaction, but it MUST include our bank details to verify the payment)

We are all excited to see you at collection and look forward to seeing you then!

cid:image001.jpg@01D5E0EB.055683F0

Kind Regards

I just had a missed call (but no voicemail) from Bristol SC which should be my pickup. Was where I had my test drive and my contact is anyway. Presume it may be about the same thing?

Trouble is I don't really want to collect until March so it's a 20 and only one month of higher BIK payments if I can get away with it!

I had a call, just confirming everything, they said they would send an email with BACS info, I have now set up a payment for the rest of my deposit.

Hi Mark

Thank you for confirming your Model 3 collection on the 20th Feb at 2pm. Please find details of your car collection below:

Final Payment

Bank details are below for you to send the remaining funds, I have on the account 0.00 GBP outstanding.

Entity Name Tesla Motors Limited

Bank Branch Citibank - Canary Wharf

Account title Tesla Motors Limited

Account No
IBAN No
Sort Code

BIC / SWIFT CITIGB2L

Insurance

Please be aware, Tesla doesn’t provide ‘drive away’ insurance therefore please make sure the vehicle is insured.

Registration

The vehicle registration number will be sent by text in advance ahead of the collection date.

Where to go

Collection will take place at the Bristol Store at the Mall, Cribbs Causeway. Here is a link for directions to Car Park J at The Mall.Google Maps This way you can cut through the Boots entrance and once you’re in the Mall, turn left, we’re a couple of stores to the left opposite Thorntons.

On the day

You will likely be joined amongst other owners who are also taking delivery at the date and time above. We will provide you an explanation of some of the basics on charging, key features and controls to get you on your way. We normally expect your collection to last around 30 minutes. If you have a finance agreement to sign, this will also be completed at your appointment.

What to bring

· Your original driving license

· Proof of final payment (This can be a screenshot or print out of the transaction, but it MUST include our bank details to verify the payment)

We are all excited to see you at collection and look forward to seeing you then!

Kind Regards
Ah great, thanks for that!

Can I ask when did you order, I am hoping to find my car on the brooklands, have you used the vin finder to see if cars assigned? I still have no VIN showing which is making me nervous about the promised middle of march collection (ordered 21 jan 2020 standard plus + white with black plus 19" sport alloys)

I ordered on the 24th of November. Since I’m leasing the car, I can’t look for the hidden VIN on my Tesla account. I used the reservation number I have and rang customer support for this information. Brooklands will apparently reach the canal for transit on the 16th and from what I’ve read it’s a really big vessel. Hopefully you’ll be matched soon!

Reactions: swale
I ordered on the 24th of November. Since I’m leasing the car, I can’t look for the hidden VIN on my Tesla account. I used the reservation number I have and rang customer support for this information. Brooklands will apparently reach the canal for transit on the 16th and from what I’ve read it’s a really big vessel. Hopefully you’ll be matched soon!

That sounds like something I would tell you, not Tesla.

Has anyone on here placed an order directly with Tesla? I've just gone on the website and placed an order. I don't yet know for sure whether I'm going to pay in cash or lease it (I spoke to Leaseplan who told me they could take over the order without issue).

When I log into my account it asked me for a "Delivery Location", and gave Bristol Cribbs Causeway and somewhere else in Solihull as options. As far as I was aware it was only the Tesla Service Centre at Lysander Rd in Bristol that could accommodate deliveries (other than the usual Heathrow, Birmingham, etc)? The Cribbs Causeway location is a retail store in the middle of a mall, as far as I know. There was no option for me to select Lysander Road.

Secondly, the website is asking how I want to pay for the car - but I don't know yet? Is that going to stop me being contacted about it? I figure I've got a bit of time to decide that, haven't I?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 21.31.53.png
    Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 21.31.53.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 43

Hi Mark

Final Payment

--SNIP--

Kind Regards

Yep. After a call with James from the Dartford branch he sent me through the same email and confirmed my pick up. I've also now got the final invoice in my reservation screen, and have now paid that balance. Boom. Very excited. Train journey booked for Thursday to get me there in time. It'll be my first time I'll have driven a car in about 5 years!

Reactions: OfficialMark_H
Status
Not open for further replies.