Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ This was yesterday. And just now I've had an email from Auto XP:

"Your booking TES000xxx has been confirmed.

Model: Model 3
Delivery on: Monday 16 March 2020
Delivery Address: [Grant_7 Towers]"

I wondered why I had a BJ20 number instead of a Leeds number, must be because it's a Tesla Direct order. Do you know how I can contact Tesla Direct to ask when I should expect her? Tesla are just basically saying it's up to Tesla Direct now they can do what ever

I wondered why I had a BJ20 number instead of a Leeds number, must be because it's a Tesla Direct order. Do you know how I can contact Tesla Direct to ask when I should expect her? Tesla are just basically saying it's up to Tesla Direct now they can do what ever
I have an MV20 number coming from Tesla direct. I don’t have contact details for the direct team.
I wish I had!

Just got through to Tesla after I have been waiting for my car since October, to be told my specification of a sr+ with white on white will never appear as they don't make them anymore.
He said I should have been informed informed by Tesla so I could change my order.
I have now had to change to a black interior for any chance of being matched to a car, what a absolute shambles!
Inventory now LR white on white available
Ring Tesla and find if they can source one for you

The reg of my order is a Leeds one and it’s being delivered byTesla Direct. Not sure there’s any rhyme or reason to the allocation!

Status
Not open for further replies.