Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to help in tracking delivery, my M3 LR Red with 19"Alloys Black Int. was ordered on 15th Oct, allocation text 10th Nov. and was told via web chat its on the Glovis Crystal. My Tesla account hasn't changed from drafting final invoice, was told will get delivery details prior to docking scheduled 2nd week in December. At least I should hopefully know what I'm getting for Christmas!

Just to help in tracking delivery, my M3 LR Red with 19"Alloys Black Int. was ordered on 15th Oct, allocation text 10th Nov. and was told via web chat its on the Glovis Crystal. My Tesla account hasn't changed from drafting final invoice, was told will get delivery details prior to docking scheduled 2nd week in December. At least I should hopefully know what I'm getting for Christmas!

same order as me, I ordered on the 27th Sept and apart from the allocation text Tesla have given me no info part from telling a different delivery date each time , varying from late November to late December!

What are you all using to track the Glovis Crystal? I installed Marine Radar on my phone but the vessel hasnt responded for 3 days with that app. Marine Tracker website last comms was 9 hrs ago!
The best source of information is on the 2020 Shipping Movements discussion pages started by Mr. Miserable. When ships are out of range of land based tracking they cn be tracked by satellite but this costs extra. Mr Miserable has access, paid for, and shares this with and has a daily update on the discussion group.
You can also find the noon and midnight position on MarineTraffic by selecting the ship and looking at the Voyage Timeline( you do need to be logged in for that). This gives coordinates which can then be checked on the live map.

Did text chat today and they confirmed its 100% on Glovis Crystal and text should be going out with delivery details in next couple weeks. Also got him to confirm yet again its mid/2nd half December. This is such a long wait haha :D

I've had the delivery text saying home delivery is scheduled for 14th December, however my M3LR is on the Grand Aurora which is due to dock in Southampton around 26th November. Has anyone had any luck getting their delivery date moved forward?
I was going to try but as they’ve given me a Saturday home delivery I thought i’d just go with it - 12/12.

Lex have emailed with my Reg’ number as well which is nice.

so although it’s a little later than I would have hope the white glove treatment from Lex makes up for it.

Received allocation text today (ordered LR on 27th Oct). I assume that’s Glovis Crystal

could be RCC Amsterdam? Allocations have been happening when car is at dock etc. Hope it’s earlier for you thought

Below from Mr Miserable

RCC AMSTERDAM is about to depart Pier 80 enroute to Balboa with an ETA of 26 Nov.
On that basis I expect her in Zeebrugge around 9 Dec and Southampton on 12 Dec

I’m in the same boat (ha!) and they wouldn’t move mine.

Well folks, I'll be off in the morning to collect my M3LR from Thorpe Park Chertsey :)

So I'd just like to say that it's been very interesting and educational being part of this and the '2020 Shipping Movements' threads. Watching the ship RCC Antwerp load a few thousand Tesla's at SF (mine incl.), sail through the Panama Canal to Zeebrugge and offload in Southampton. A big thank you to Mr Miserable for his daily sitreps and many explanations.

It's been 81 days for me, from placing my order to picking it up. The plus side is that I have a refreshed Model 3. Have patience guys, it will be well worth waiting for I'm sure.

As an aside, these vessels are ships not boats. Boat's go under the water (submarines) :)

Looking forward to driving "Morse" tomorrow, have fun with yours.

Well I got the call today, my beautiful M3 LR will be here 1st week of December. She is currently on the Grand Aurora, I guess just like a lot of yours. I was happy to be told she will be dropped off at our house...I just don’t know how I’m going to sleep, I am like a small child.

Status
Not open for further replies.