Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As it's 9 days since I got my allocation text i thought I'd ring up. I was told that all they know is that my car is en route but no delivery date yet. When i said that presumably meant my car wasn't on Triton Ace or Grand Aurora she said "not necessarily - it could be on a boat that's already got to Zeebrugge, but we won't know anything for sure until it unloads in the UK"
She was very nice and sounded very confident, but it's a completely different story about how the system works from those told to others on here!

Mine is available for collection on the 9th, so presumably its on the grand aurora as well, but when asked about bringing it forward, it was a no, and home delivery would be a week or two later. Maybe i should ask about collecting from southampton lol
Mines on the Grand Aurora, (Confirmed in Email and Phone) and picking up from Southampton on the 7th. Not sure what it's going to be doing, sitting there on the dock side for a week ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.