Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally joined the forum still no VIN after calling the Edinburgh showroom today. Between Jury Duty september, old car going early oct and holiday first couple of weeks october, i think im destined to struggle with delivery. Also have to try and get my number plate on it hopefully for pickup

Car Spec: SR+
Colour: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: Aero
FSD: No
Towbar: No
Order Date: 23rd July 2019
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: EST
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No
How did you call the Edinburgh SC? I cannot find the number to call them on

This just shows the shear ridiculous nature of the beast that is ordering from Telsa

I ordered the same spec as you, also using EST, no trade in, also for Edinburgh......

Ordered 8th August and picking up next week.

How can that be right??

Awww thats unfair! Seriously though lucky you enjoy when it comes! I was told end of October this morning. I have my EST ready just need to have an invoice

How did you call the Edinburgh SC? I cannot find the number to call them on
Can't guarantee it but you may find it in your source code, my SC shows
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 14.28.45.png

So, similar position to you - they took away my matched vehicle to give to a customer closer to the South. Rang up today - matched me to a vehicle (same spec but MSM to black) to collect from Manchester South. They have 'some' vehicles people can't collect down south that you could get matched to and collect sooner, if you're willing to travel............

Finally joined the forum still no VIN after calling the Edinburgh showroom today. Between Jury Duty september, old car going early oct and holiday first couple of weeks october, i think im destined to struggle with delivery. Also have to try and get my number plate on it hopefully for pickup

Car Spec: SR+
Colour: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: Aero
FSD: No
Towbar: No
Order Date: 23rd July 2019
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: EST
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

Ordered mine though Select/Leaseplan 2 weeks ago, and delivery has been booked for 26th September in Birmingham. Spec is White/Black performance. Apologies to anyone if I somehow jumped the queue...............................

At the moment I have had no VIN, Tesla account says no product assigned to my account.

Is this normal? Never had a text of any kind from Tesla, the only email received from Tesla was the "rescheduled" delivery.

Not feeling convinced that all will go smoothly at the moment!

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Ordered mine though Select/Leaseplan 2 weeks ago, and delivery has been booked for 26th September in Birmingham. Spec is White/Black performance. Apologies to anyone if I somehow jumped the queue...............................

At the moment I have had no VIN, Tesla account says no product assigned to my account.

Is this normal? Never had a text of any kind from Tesla, the only email received from Tesla was the "rescheduled" delivery.

Not feeling convinced that all will go smoothly at the moment!

I ordered from Select/Leaseplan on 16th Aug and heard nothing. While/Black LRAWD from Edinburgh. totally random process for allocation of these cars.
Select tell me the car in in transit but DeliveryGB at Tesla say nothing allocated.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Just received my final invoice...I know I still owe £8k of the downpayment but where does it tell me that?

It doesn't unfortunately - need to do a bit of maths with sourcecode inputs

For me, I only paid £2k deposit (no reservation), the formula was:

["Total amount (GBP)" this is on the final invoice] - ["ExistingDeposit" from sourcecode] - [£3.5k plugin grant] - ["approvedLoanAmount" from sourcecode]

which should also equal (if you've not paid more than the £2k deposit so far):-

["amountDueAtDelivery" from sourcecode] - [£3.5k plugin grant]

It doesn't unfortunately - need to do a bit of maths with sourcecode inputs

For me, I only paid £2k deposit (no reservation), the formula was:

["Total amount (GBP)" this is on the final invoice] - ["ExistingDeposit" from sourcecode] - [£3.5k plugin grant] - ["approvedLoanAmount" from sourcecode]

which should also equal (if you've not paid more than the £2k deposit so far):-

["amountDueAtDelivery" from sourcecode] - [£3.5k plugin grant]
Well it's good that's clear then!

Thanks

Reactions: axw820
Status
Not open for further replies.