Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a chance that you’ll be part of Tesla’s end of year rush. Q3 ended in a big effort to get cars delivered and the end of Q4 is likely to be similar
yeah, it was possible but I just couldn't take the risk of not having a car until mid-january. if Tesla had been honest and more realistic with the potential delivery date then I could've hired a car for 3 months when I ordered originally but the website and the store at White City said 6 - 8 weeks which I could've lived with. but an extra 4 weeks on top of that? just couldn't wait.

anyway, it's too late to change my mind now and I've saved myself £4k!

Hi Change of subject, but can you tell us all if the latest model 3 have the low speed noise maker???

i am picking mine up next week and want to know.

I don't think mine has it. The speaker grille is present but I had my partner sat in the car with it in reverse while I crouched down near the grille and it didn't sound any different. Certainly couldn't hear the eerie sci-fi noise that I've heard sound clips of.

My VIN is 530xxx in case that's relevant.

• Helpful
Reactions: dane1977
Out of curiosity, when did you order your vehicle?

I ordered mine mid-September, so if I have a PWS or not depends on if it was built to order or already built I suppose. :)

Yes as others have answered 16th July I ordered. The waiting time had been both frustrating and irritating at the same time, but all that disappeared when I picked the car up and instantly found the new love of my life!

Had a few work colleagues in it today and everyone that has got out says the same thing...."F**K that thing is FAST!" It's been knick named the "concorde" for now.

Anyway as I mentioned in my previous post, once the delivery text is received Tesla suddenly start to know you exist in the world and indeed do everything they can to make the collection of the car a happy process. Mine was in perfect condition (which I feel may be helped by them receiving the car about a week before actual delivery so plenty time to check it over etc).

Last but not least, I've seen posts on here from people whinging about not getting a frunk mat........I did not get one too but to be honest have not opened the frunk since pick up day to check the cables were in there (I have a tethered home charger) and would advise people not to stress over it..the car itself makes up for it :)

Reactions: rotor2k
hi all. I ordered a M3P+ mid-october and was told I'd get a VIN within a couple of weeks. it's now been a couple of weeks and no VIN so I called Tesla and the guy I spoke to said that if I didn't have an allocation then I'm now looking at mid-December to mid-January for delivery. he said that all the cars on the current ships coming to the UK have been allocated and he wasn't sure if any other ships were heading this way soon.
is this normal Tesla behaviour? it seems like it from the reading I've done on here that they can't give accurate delivery times.

so my options are sit and wait patiently and hope I get a delivery before the end of the year or buy one from inventory that isn't exactly what I want as there aren't any performance models there so it would have to be a LRAWD.

is this my "welcome to the world of Tesla" moment?
Very normal kept getting bumped for 3 month

Out of curiosity, when did you order your vehicle?

I ordered mine mid-September, so if I have a PWS or not depends on if it was built to order or already built I suppose. :)

Ordered my M3P on 17th October and was quoted end of November for delivery online, sales guy in Solihull has said its more likely to be December ...
I too have now sold my other car and have had to borrow a car

Anyone collected their car from Birmingham Summer Hill Road? I collected my MS from the Birmingham Digbeth branch.. but my wife is being asked to collect her M3 from what seems to be a new location. What's the experience like? I'm hoping she gets the flashy 'cover removal' moment like I did!
I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm not sure that's a thing anymore. Not for Model 3's at least.

Initially configured M3p then changed to LRAWD in white with black interior and 18 aero wheels
Ordered on 1Nov. No idea of wait times.

Added to Google Sheets

Configured a LRAWD on 21st Sep (Red/Black/Aero). Just found a VIN in SC for the first time today so fingers crossed for delivery pre-Xmas.
Added to Google Sheets

I ordered 18th October LR AWD (White/Black/Aero), was told yesterday November/Early December
Added to Google Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.