Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the doldrums.
Final invoice said scheduled delivery 27th November. This week transferred final invoice amount since it required payment 7 days before delivery.
Checked with charge point installers ref 60 amp main fuse adequate. They said I possibly needed an isolation switch which can only be fitted by Power Distribution so installation put back two more weeks. (25th November - 13th December)
Then checked with Tesla on 01628 450660 to confirm delivery was still 27th November. Was told that the car is in Belgium and delivery is end of December, they will send SMS nearer the time. Thanked me for settling early and for being patient.
Looking closer at SC on account page "Final payment details will be provided 24-48 hours before delivery."
I should have found this earlier and waited before transfer.

Slowly coming down from my high of being close and pouring "another" whisky. Patience is a virtue can can be very frustrating.
Maybe a very good Christmas, hope its not too icy/snowy

Well what a day! Todays events has prompted to make this, my first post. Mainly to share in my luck and that (positive) surprises can happen with Tesla. Having been a avid reader of posts on here over the last two months and a secret ship watcher (thank you @Mr Miserable for the ship tracking info).... anyhow to the point.

Order placed late October for M3P Blue/Black. I got a RN on 1-Nov. Ordered through Zenith as a Salary sacrifice. I have been annoying both Tesla a Zenith with a weekly chaser phone call which I religiously made on a Monday AM whilst driving into work. Consistently told by both Tesla & Zenith to expect delivery in late Jan. Until today..... this week I delayed my usual call a few days in the wild hope I would be assigned a VIN as the Glovis approaches Panama (or as the Dong departed SFO)....

Anyhow this morning I was told the car is on route to the SC and can I come a collect it in Monday 25Nov! I said yes!
Clearly I’ve been incredibly luckily and been assigned a car from a cancelled order.

Now I need to finally decide if I want the Tesla, Rolec or EO Smart charger, I thought I had a few weeks to pontificate and obsess on the best solution.

Still smiling now. I told the Mrs it’s because of her hair cut today. Win win.

• Funny
Reactions: anon37485
Well what a day! Todays events has prompted to make this, my first post. Mainly to share in my luck and that (positive) surprises can happen with Tesla. Having been a avid reader of posts on here over the last two months and a secret ship watcher (thank you @Mr Miserable for the ship tracking info).... anyhow to the point.

Order placed late October for M3P Blue/Black. I got a RN on 1-Nov. Ordered through Zenith as a Salary sacrifice. I have been annoying both Tesla a Zenith with a weekly chaser phone call which I religiously made on a Monday AM whilst driving into work. Consistently told by both Tesla & Zenith to expect delivery in late Jan. Until today..... this week I delayed my usual call a few days in the wild hope I would be assigned a VIN as the Glovis approaches Panama (or as the Dong departed SFO)....

Anyhow this morning I was told the car is on route to the SC and can I come a collect it in Monday 25Nov! I said yes!
Clearly I’ve been incredibly luckily and been assigned a car from a cancelled order.

Now I need to finally decide if I want the Tesla, Rolec or EO Smart charger, I thought I had a few weeks to pontificate and obsess on the best solution.

Still smiling now. I told the Mrs it’s because of her hair cut today. Win win.

Damn that is lucky, where are you collecting from?

Well this escalated quickly.....

Model 3 White SR+ black interior ordered on the 16th Oct from PlanCar leasing, told end of November for delivery. Wasn’t holding up much hope for this. Contacted Tesla who said the order was placed on the 23rd October..

On Monday received a call from lease company saying my car is ready and would I be able to collect it from Heathrow at 9:30 on the 21st November.....confirmed, received registration and VIN. Cancelled order or sheer luck of the Tesla lottery?

Part of me is expecting to turn up there and it all to be an administrative error.....we shall see tomorrow o_O

Reactions: Chalks99
Well this escalated quickly.....

Model 3 White SR+ black interior ordered on the 16th Oct from PlanCar leasing, told end of November for delivery. Wasn’t holding up much hope for this. Contacted Tesla who said the order was placed on the 23rd October..

On Monday received a call from lease company saying my car is ready and would I be able to collect it from Heathrow at 9:30 on the 21st November.....confirmed, received registration and VIN. Cancelled order or sheer luck of the Tesla lottery?

Part of me is expecting to turn up there and it all to be an administrative error.....we shall see tomorrow o_O
Tesla lottery which at the moment makes me quite angry :mad: Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for you but I’m pissed off of Tesla. Ordered same on the 15th of October directly with Tesla no middle man/company and nothing at all not even an SC VIN , after a call a week ago I’ve been told to expect January delivery:mad::mad::mad:

Today I saw my tesla account had been updated with a collection date for 28/11/19 9.30am Heathrow. No text or email from tesla yet. Only noticed it when i logged in to do my daily check to check my source code vin number was still there!
Ordered M3P msm/black 15/7/19 lease. Initially told to expect delivery end of Oct.

Anderson A2 charging unit being installed this week friday :)

My Tesla App not working, says no products linked to your tesla account when i sign in :(

I got an email today confirming delivery for the 29th November from Manchester-South. :)
(For quick reference: Ordered 19th September, M3P white paint with black interior)

This was the first update I've had and my account still shows the 'next steps'/drafting invoice page, just with a small scheduled delivery box on the side.

I'm looking forward to it! :D

Reactions: jimbo_hippo
Status
Not open for further replies.