Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And so the saga continues. After being told last week by tesla i have a car assigned that is in Zeebrugge with a mid Jan ETA got in touch with leasing co to chase an update today to be told a car has not been assigned and the Late March delivery date still stands. Do Tesla just refuse to communicate with anyone? Got an electrician due today to price up a charger but have no idea when im even getting my car :(. M3P ordered 11th Oct via Tusker for Edinburgh delivery.

And so the saga continues. After being told last week by tesla i have a car assigned that is in Zeebrugge with a mid Jan ETA got in touch with leasing co to chase an update today to be told a car has not been assigned and the Late March delivery date still stands. Do Tesla just refuse to communicate with anyone? Got an electrician due today to price up a charger but have no idea when im even getting my car :(. M3P ordered 11th Oct via Tusker for Edinburgh delivery.

From my experience, Tesla and lease companies are not always on the same page.

Through Nov, Telsa maintained my car was in Zee and expect delivery 2nd week of Dec. Lease company maintained my car was on a boat and expect delivery end of Dec beginning of Jan. I am picking it up on Thursday. I don't get what the comms issue is, my lease company admitted Tesla are not the best at communicating with them.

• Helpful
Reactions: DaveyJ2019
From my experience, Tesla and lease companies are not always on the same page.

Through Nov, Telsa maintained my car was in Zee and expect delivery 2nd week of Dec. Lease company maintained my car was on a boat and expect delivery end of Dec beginning of Jan. I am picking it up on Thursday. I don't get what the comms issue is, my lease company admitted Tesla are not the best at communicating with them.

Its crazy. I have requested lease company chase Tesla today for an update. Was really hoping for a pre xmas surprise lol looking less and less likely. From what your saying seems likely that the date Tesla gave me is the correct one they just haven't updated the leasing co yet.

Is anyone waiting from August? Or anyone with white interiors?
I am still waiting and ordered in August. LR AWD with white interior, red paint, premium interior and FSD - would be interesting to see if there is any correlation between any of these configuration choices and how long you wait for delivery. I would expect Tesla to analyse carefully the data from previous customer orders and balance the numbers of cars they produce in proportion to the numbers of people ordering the different configuration choices, but don't know whether they do this or not.

I am still waiting and ordered in August. LR AWD with white interior, red paint, premium interior and FSD - would be interesting to see if there is any correlation between any of these configuration choices and how long you wait for delivery. I would expect Tesla to analyse carefully the data from previous customer orders and balance the numbers of cars they produce in proportion to the numbers of people ordering the different configuration choices, but don't know whether they do this or not.

Your colour choice is the killer I guess as FSD can be switch on via software.
I know someone who ordered from inventory - on 25 Nov - a Blue/White LR AWD and picking up on Friday from Edinburgh.
I ordered white/black LR AWD and ordered end Aug and picked up 20 Nov from Edinburgh

Hello everyone,
This is my first post here. I having been reading with interest all your posts, especially the ship tracking section, excellent.
I ordered a white m3 Lr awd white interior. I ordered on November 11th edinburgh delivery. Didn’t use a lease company but used the energy saving trust loan at 0% interest. I have an rn number but not been matched to a car.
I think some of the cars with white interiors seem to be taking some time to come Along with leasing company failures.
I hope to get mine sometime next year.

dave

Reactions: geneclean55
LR Blue/White/FSD/Tow... Ordered 1st May. Added Tow in July. VIN assigned 1st December. Email delivery range 25th Dec to 1st Jan. Phoned today, and told car in Zee and they'll look to deliver before Christmas. Fingers firmly crossed. I think I've waited long enough.

LR Blue/White/FSD/Tow... Ordered 1st May. Added Tow in July. VIN assigned 1st December. Email delivery range 25th Dec to 1st Jan. Phoned today, and told car in Zee and they'll look to deliver before Christmas. Fingers firmly crossed. I think I've waited long enough.
Wow, I thought I was waiting a long time but you have definitely had a long wait. Really hope you get your car before Christmas. I have been told to expect mine between Dec 30-Jan 6th. If it is important for Tesla to record sales before the end of the year for their Q4 targets then perhaps they will push deliveries and we will both get our cars this year!

Reactions: pmg102
my M3P blue/black, ordered 2nd Nov with Black Horse financing, had a lot of issues sorting out finance. Quite a saga!

Luckily I managed to find one in the inventory and "claim" it. Estimated delivery was set to 5th of December.

Then BH claimed they had not received any financing request. They took 4 weeks to decline. Then I had a helping hand from Mike at Tesla delivery centre Birmingham, who phoned me up on 5th to see if I'm still coming to collect :) He sent me to another financing company, which did approve the finance.

Now it looks like if all the paperwork is done on time tomorrow (invoice just issued), I can collect on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

I spoke to Tesla this morning and my RN has been matched to a vehicle that’s on its way across from the States.... I’m not overly optimistic or confident of their claim of a potential last week in December delivery but it’s good for the soul to hear some different news!
Maybe some other RN’s have been matched ? Worth a call on our favourite number.... I’m not even sure which boats are still due this year; can anyone oblige ?

EDIT - apologies, please ignore the last bit, I’ll keep my eyes peeled on the UK bound Ship thread

Last edited:
Your colour choice is the killer I guess as FSD can be switch on via software.
I know someone who ordered from inventory - on 25 Nov - a Blue/White LR AWD and picking up on Friday from Edinburgh.
I ordered white/black LR AWD and ordered end Aug and picked up 20 Nov from Edinburgh
Surprise update - I just got a text from Tesla saying I am now scheduled to collect my car from Edinburgh Dec 17th at 2pm! Sod's law kicks in as I just can't make it at that time. Does anyone know how best to reschedule - email to Tesla Delivery UK? Anyone got a direct phone number for the Edinburgh Delivery Centre?

Surprise update - I just got a text from Tesla saying I am now scheduled to collect my car from Edinburgh Dec 17th at 2pm! Sod's law kicks in as I just can't make it at that time. Does anyone know how best to reschedule - email to Tesla Delivery UK? Anyone got a direct phone number for the Edinburgh Delivery Centre?

I was due to collect from Edinburgh on the 6th but couldn’t make it. I called the main Tesla number on 01628 450660 and they rearranged if for the following week. They told me I could reschedule up to 7 days later.

LOL - I'm in the same boat - collect from Edinburgh 17th at 11 and don't think I can make it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.