Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All through the order process Tesla's website said estimated delivery in February. It was only after they'd taken the deposit and you had your reservation number that the estimated delivery date changed from February to, well, nothing.

My delivery date has also changed from February to null. Had been showing February until a few days ago.

SR+ MSM Black ordered 30/12.

On the Tesla website click on Manage for you car (the Screen that has Estimated Delivery and -) In your browser you can view the source code that creates the page from their backend database. Search the code for "vin": and see what you get.

If you need more help reply with which browser you use

Cheers @DaddyCool - searching the source code I can see a VIN - 5YJ3F7EB2LF653126, but the page still reads "We''ll reach out....." So I'm none the wiser!

Cheers @DaddyCool - searching the source code I can see a VIN - 5YJ3F7EB2LF653126, but the page still reads "We''ll reach out....." So I'm none the wiser!
From what I've gleaned from my short time here, a VIN this is a good thing as it implies you have a matched car on it's way.

Why they couldn't just have that visible and explained and a status update without using geekery is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.