Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got off the phone with the Tesla guys who said my car is on the Brooklands scheduled to arrive in the UK 1st week of March. I had no idea they are able to see which carriers our cars are on. She also mentioned that the Brooklands shipment is carrying many of the LRs ordered. Mine is a M3 LR White/White ordered last week of November (via a leasing company).

Not sure if anyone was interested/or hadn't confirmed themseleves, just spoke to Tesla and the 3500 ev grant money is applied presales apparently so if the delivery ends up over March then orders placed already should not be affected. Unless anyone has had conflicting info, thats me bricking it less

New member - i ordered my SR+ standard interior/colour in 4th November 2019 - got my RN number from leasing company and just rang Tesla. Was told mid March delivery. Was originally given January delivery, then mid February, now been delayed again until mid March!

Also spoke To Tesla today. The nice lady advised me March or early APRIL...

When I was surprised at the mention of April she informed me that they are now including the possibility of April deliveries in order to manage expectations and not get people’s hopes up! Bit late for that!

M3 SR+ / MSM / Black / 3 Dec 19 / Cash / Manchester

When I was surprised at the mention of April she informed me that they are now including the possibility of April deliveries in order to manage expectations and not get people’s hopes up! Bit late for that!

If I was late to order, I'd be happy to take it if it was that or June, though. Had I been promised Feb/March, though, April is a kick.

Hey Trevor - how did you contact the Birmingham centre? everyday I try to contact them I just end up speaking to the central call centre!
I spoke to Solihull on 0121 295 3317 who was able to give me some information but did advise to email
Hey Trevor - how did you contact the Birmingham centre? everyday I try to contact them I just end up speaking to the central call centre!

I contacted touchwood who gave me information on my car but they couldn't do anything about the delivery and told me to contact my deliver centre via email which I did at [email protected]

In turn they contacted me to honour my request to move my delivery date to either 1st or 2nd March. I chose the 2nd as its a Monday

I recommend you keep checking the inventory pages if you want it earlier as I ordered after you yet pick mine up next week after finding one there.

Got off the phone with the Tesla guys who said my car is on the Brooklands scheduled to arrive in the UK 1st week of March. I had no idea they are able to see which carriers our cars are on. She also mentioned that the Brooklands shipment is carrying many of the LRs ordered. Mine is a M3 LR White/White ordered last week of November (via a leasing company).
Good news for you, potentially bad news for me. If you ordered 6 weeks before leaseplan ordered mine, there is little chance mine is on the same boat.

For anybody asking about delaying delivery, I just spoke to Tesla.

Delivery date was 19th Feb, but the guy on the phone changed this to 1st March.

Told him about the stories about going to the back of the queue if you delayed your order, he said it’s nonsense.

So, anybody wanting to delay delivery, give Tesla a call!
Thank you this is really helpful.. Currently on the phone queue.

Can I ask when did you order, I am hoping to find my car on the brooklands, have you used the vin finder to see if cars assigned? I still have no VIN showing which is making me nervous about the promised middle of march collection (ordered 21 jan 2020 standard plus + white with black plus 19" sport alloys)

Did you go with Tesla finance which is backed by Black Horse or direct with Black Horse?
I'm not 100% - I put my Deposit through the Tesla website. Got that confirmed and then on the Order Page filled out my Delivery Location, Trade-in details. And on the Payment method chose the Black Horse option. I then was re-directed through to fill out a form on the Blackhorse website.

Currently my Payment Method is 'Loan arranged through Tesla Personal Contract Purchase Black horse Limited'

Does this affect approval times? If it's any help, I applied to the Heathrow Branch on the finance forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.