Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just called the Leeds SC to try and move my delivery day from 21st Feb to 6th March - they said if I don't collect the car within 7 days of the original date I would lose the allocation! The only option they could give me was to give someone else power of attorney to collect the car on my behalf!

I can't make the 21st and I'll be damned if I'm going to bu66er about with power of attorney - so it looks like I'll go to the bottom of the list and maybe wait until June :confused:
I rang Tesla today (main number, not an SC to move my delivery date from the 20th Feb to the 2nd March.. No quibbles, was even offered time slots to choose from.

I actually cannot make the 20th, but secondarily I want a 20 plate as if you're in the cusp of the threshold I think I might as well! They confirmed that I will be given a 20 plate.

Reactions: Jez_GB
Following my missed call/no voicemail I've checked my overview on the Tesla website and it looks like I've been given a delivery appointment date of 24th Feb at Cribbs Causeway (Bristol).

What are the chances I'll be able to delay until the following Monday 2nd March and get it as a 20 reg?

I know most people don't care but it does seem silly to pick up a brand new car 6 days before the reg flips over (5 if it wasn't a leap year! lol).
I've just moved mine from the 20th Feb to 2nd March. No quibbles. Please see my response above to Jez.

What does everyone make of this? Can anything be made? Bit of a newbie to it all, but starting to become obsessed!

M3P, Black/Black, Edinburgh, Cash, Ordered 11th Jan - initial estimate for delivery Feb.

Hidden VIN appeared just as Grand Mark was approaching panama canal and has stayed there.

Phoned Tesla (main contact number) - told that car was still in port of San Fran, estimated pick up end of March.

Phoned Tesla (Edinburgh) - told that car had been matched, expect either Feb/Mar, defo before end of tax year.

Has it been the case they tell you the car is still in San Fran when it is actually on a boat? Presume difficult to track so many cars precisely.
Hi i’ve ordered exactly the same spec but on the 24th Jan. Was wondering when your vin appeared or was it your hidden vin? Just so I have some idea of when mine might appear. Thanks

Tusker leasing has 46 M3P white/black interior available (on stock), expected delivery mid March.
If anyone has ordered one of theses via Tusker then you're probably guaranteed delivery in March as it looks like they have surplus.
Perhaps this indicates a big incoming shipment of M3P cars. Mines ordered through Tusker but is a M3P MSM/Black. Was ordered in October and still haven't been given any news by Tusker when to expect it....they are "trying to find out" and have been for a month. A little frustrated as now without a car after being influenced by Tusker to not order any earlier.

Perhaps this indicates a big incoming shipment of M3P cars. Mines ordered through Tusker but is a M3P MSM/Black. Was ordered in October and still haven't been given any news by Tusker when to expect it....they are "trying to find out" and have been for a month. A little frustrated as now without a car after being influenced by Tusker to not order any earlier.

I haven’t confirmation from Tusker yet (M3P white/black) ordered mid December with them confirmation of order with Tesla beginning of January. They may be on the Morning Cara, which has just left San Francisco. Vins will be released soon

I haven’t confirmation from Tusker yet (M3P white/black) ordered mid December with them confirmation of order with Tesla beginning of January. They may be on the Morning Cara, which has just left San Francisco. Vins will be released soon
It's annoying 8n one sense as there's just a lack of information from Tusker, but on the other hand it's going to save me £££ in tax liability and we will get a 20 plate car. I was very surprised by how good value the car was from Tusker, considering salary sacrifice and being an all inclusive rate (tyres for a M3P are expensive!). My employer also allows free charging so that's a saving of £200 a month in petrol too! Hopefully the car will be worth the wait!

Reactions: Jez_GB and ringi
Long time lurker and just signed up. This past week made a lease order. Have been told June but with the amount of orders shipping/arriving this quarter, along with the expected date on the site still as March (I know They can be way off) I’m secretly hoping the June date I was given prior to the order is wrong!

Bugger, I guess there may not be any UK orders on the Challenge :(
So I just spoke with Tesla and for the first time they confirmed my car is on a ship and that ship is the challenge! ETA for my delivery is in about 3 weeks, which makes sense when some on the Cosmos are not getting theirs for another 10/12 days or so. Like everything I take it with a pinch of salt.

So I just spoke with Tesla and for the first time they confirmed my car is on a ship and that ship is the challenge! ETA for my delivery is in about 3 weeks, which makes sense when some on the Cosmos are not getting theirs for another 10/12 days or so. Like everything I take it with a pinch of salt.
Yes average transit time from ship arriving in zeebrugge to delivery centre is 14+ days

Update:

Still no delivery text for me :(

Called Tesla this morning they have confirmed once again its on GlovisCosmos just outside Southampton, She said Texts are sent out automatically when the cars are assigned to a transporter slot.

Still expected for me either last week of Feb or 1st week in March

Anyone had a collection Text for last week of Feb in Leeds ?

Reactions: chewystuey
Status
Not open for further replies.