Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots in the car park at West Drayton
800B5D47-4EA8-4194-A623-A89FD9DDEBD6.jpeg

Ordered a M3P in December and haven't gotten a hidden VIN yet - anyone else?
I think to get any meaningful comparison, you really meed to give your full specification including tow hook, 19" wheels and FSD as appropriate. It's not what we are used to and seems very unfair, but the exact specification has as much to do with your delivery date as your order date does.

For the record, I ordered M3P White/White on 15th Jan, got hidden VIN 24th Jan and on the ever frustrating Glovis Challenge cirling just outside Zebrugge.

I think to get any meaningful comparison, you really meed to give your full specification including tow hook, 19" wheels and FSD as appropriate. It's not what we are used to and seems very unfair, but the exact specification has as much to do with your delivery date as your order date does.

For the record, I ordered M3P White/White on 15th Jan, got hidden VIN 24th Jan and on the ever frustrating Glovis Challenge cirling just outside Zebrugge.
Yeah fair enough, it's a M3P in red/white, 20" grey wheels, no FSD, and no towbar.

No I wasn’t contacted, I chased up Leaseplan via our Fleet team to get RN, then waited a bit, then phoned Tesla who said no assignment yet, waited a bit more, emailed our Enterprise sales fleet contact who confirmed allocation then left it another week and phoned Tesla again - who volunteered ship name this time.

Complex game this logistics business ...

Am going to get my home charger install done now, even if it is delayed at least I can practice looping the cable tidily and holstering the connector back onto the wall holder.

Yeah I've learned that I will not get ANY info from LeasePlan or NHS, but through no fault their own - simply, they cannot tell me what they don't know themselves. Like others, now I finally have an RN, I've been calling Tesla once a week for an update, and thus far nothing has changed since I received the RN on the 8th Jan. I am inpatient when I want something, but it's not the (as long as it's reasonable) wait I mind; it's the total lack of info and the fact that 5(?) boats have now left San Fran and I've no VIN. Starting to panic that I'm going to be looking at June. If that is the case, I will be complaining to LeasePlan, as their cockup will mean I'll be paying 16% BIK on the extra time I'm in the current car compared to the 0% on the M3 between April and June...

Yeah fair enough, it's a M3P in red/white, 20" grey wheels, no FSD, and no towbar.
I ordered 9th Dec online, walked into to Tesla Cambridge 12th Dec where they said the order was stuck! Pure luck I caught this and it surprised me because nothing on my account indicated a problem. The sales guy moved the order onto next stage for me so I'm not sure how long it would have taken to identify or if it would factor a delay if not found. This must happen to other people.

I have a M3P black/white with no FSD and no towbar and received hidden vin 10th Feb,
I originally thought I was on GRAND MARK because that timed with Panama Canal but since learnt from better informed people on here that I was more likely on BROOKLANDS and hidden vins are dished out much early on the vehicles journey.

Fairly new to all this but does anyone know what the following means. For the last 2 days I’ve had a new section show on my account entitled Ownership Transfer or something like that, and it says add car to your account. However as soon as I click on it it disappears and doesn’t show up again till next day, any Ideas what this is?

It also depends on whether you are leasing/PCP or cash. If it's the latter then the order date is the actual date you ordered, but if it's the former the date you actually order likely won't be the same as the date that the leasing/finance company actually place the order with Tesla, which you might not ever be told.

Reactions: Gatsojon
Yup - that's the one...
It's funny, because as soon as I read your post quoting "ummm... probably end of March/April", complete with the pause, I smirked because that was word for word what she has told me twice. I remember speaking to her recently and thinking I'm sure I've spoken to you before. I had, now three times. It's hard to say Tesla CS is crap when they're polite, but my God do I wish they were willing to simply give us some useful information.

Have a feeling I got through to the same woman just today -- very helpful actually.

Confirmed I'm on the Brooklands, due to arrive this direction first week or March and expect delivery second week or third at latest.

Background:
Blue SR+
19 Jan order
16 Feb found hidden VIN

(Also, still Q but I've a feeling I've completely misunderstood BIK, as my first time looking at it. Do you pay BIK on the value of a company car every single year that you use it? So I will pay 0% next year, 1% the year after, 2% after that the potentially whatever they change it to? Think it threw me that I own the biz buying the vehicle for me.)

Have a feeling I got through to the same woman just today -- very helpful actually.

Confirmed I'm on the Brooklands, due to arrive this direction first week or March and expect delivery second week or third at latest.

Background:
Blue SR+
19 Jan order
16 Feb found hidden VIN

(Also, still Q but I've a feeling I've completely misunderstood BIK, as my first time looking at it. Do you pay BIK on the value of a company car every single year that you use it? So I will pay 0% next year, 1% the year after, 2% after that the potentially whatever they change it to? Think it threw me that I own the biz buying the vehicle for me.)

That's correct on paying every year, but it's the tax (as per your band) on the % charge each year.

(P11D * Percentage Charge) * Tax Rate

EDIT: See here: https://comcar.co.uk/companycar/tax...0&annCon=&capCon=&vehicle_id=0000181079&ucid=

info I got from Tesla sales guy:

You have a VIN!

Due to arrive at Birmingham Service Centre in the second week of March.
In early March they will text to offer a delivery slot.
Details on final payment, reg etc will then follow shortly after, heading for a Mid March delivery!

- M3P, black/white
- no FSD, no towbar, no trade in
- Cash
- ordered 9th dec
- hidden VIN 10th Feb

• Informative
Reactions: opieor and Gatsojon
Status
Not open for further replies.