Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guys... I also got the good news text today.

Time line:
Ordered 6th Jan....
M3 LR --
Midnight Silver Metallic + AREO wheels (+i got the Aero wheel cap kit )
Collection at Heathrow

Got a txt at 16:33 .... had a choice of 4th / 5th or 6th of March when i logged in.
Selected Friday 6th of March....

any idea when i can get a reg? or how i can insure the car? .. probably for another post///

Right guys... I also got the good news text today.

Time line:
Ordered 6th Jan....
M3 LR --
Midnight Silver Metallic + AREO wheels (+i got the Aero wheel cap kit )
Collection at Heathrow

Got a txt at 16:33 .... had a choice of 4th / 5th or 6th of March when i logged in.
Selected Friday 6th of March....

any idea when i can get a reg? or how i can insure the car? .. probably for another post///

Getting notified of reg no. seems to vary wildly from a good 7 days before to the day of delivery,!

A few threads on here re insurance, Direct Line (link from Tesla site) and LV seem to be favoured, although my best quote was from Admiral multi-car, but then then my M3 will be the 3rd car on the policy so that may have helped ;)

Getting notified of reg no. seems to vary wildly from a good 7 days before to the day of delivery,!

A few threads on here re insurance, Direct Line (link from Tesla site) and LV seem to be favoured, although my best quote was from Admiral multi-car, but then then my M3 will be the 3rd car on the policy so that may have helped ;)

cheers mate, thank you.. I've a Admiral multi-car at the moment so happy that they might be able to help. a few calls needed all the same it sounds.

cheers mate, thank you.. I've a Admiral multi-car at the moment so happy that they might be able to help. a few calls needed all the same it sounds.

For sure.... for me this was an addition not a swap (I’m keeping the ICE as a family bus), Admiral gave me full NCB on the 3rd car as an introductory bonus - that tipped it massively in their favour :cool:

Ordered an MSM/Black M3P on 4th Oct through Tusker salary sacrifice and waited 6 weeks for sign-off with neither side chasing it until I did. So Tusker didn't place the order on Tesla until 15th Nov. Despite numerous calls to Tesla and Tusker no one will quote me an RN number or give me any idea of when I can expect delivery.
Anyone else have a similar experience with Tusker salary sacrifice?

Ordered an MSM/Black M3P on 4th Oct through Tusker salary sacrifice and waited 6 weeks for sign-off with neither side chasing it until I did. So Tusker didn't place the order on Tesla until 15th Nov. Despite numerous calls to Tesla and Tusker no one will quote me an RN number or give me any idea of when I can expect delivery.

Managed to get my RN through online chat with Tusker rather than phone - hope that helps.

Reactions: mmackay911

I can't speak in relation to Tesla and Tusker. However, I can say I've had horrendous experiences with Tusker in general. I rate them very poorly - as you'll find a lot online and I'm not the first to say in this thread.

Aaarggg, so annoying - they send it just after the phone lines shut so no way to respond in 1 day! It’s like a little carrot on a stick!

Anyone know what hours the Tesla phone lines are open? Saturday? No mention on the phone or website I can find.
I’m pretty sure it technically means one working day... because they’re closed on weekends....
Just try to get in touch early Monday morning ;)

Reactions: InventEd
Just got this text

Your Model 3 is ready to be scheduled for delivery! Please select your preferred time within one day of receiving this message: Tesla SSO – Login To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Problem is I click on the link and it just takes me to the manage page that doesn’t say anything about scheduling. Am I missing something?
Try typing the link into your laptop browser, that worked for me:

Tesla SSO – Login

Another long time lurker here. Thoroughly enjoyed keeping up with this and Mr. Miserable's magnificent shipping thread. Mine is a White SR+, no options, ordered middle of October '19. Source code VIN appeared last week of January.

I was just starting to get forlorn seeing another wave of texts and delivery appointments being made... Thought I'd double check my Tesla Account and, lo and behold, there is a delivery appointment listed for a couple of weeks time (though no text or email yet).

Lease via Nationwide/Leaseplan, collection from Leeds. (Unlike some folks who are leasing I have had a RN number from the start).
Like yourself Ordered via Nationwide/Leaseplan 22/10/19 same spec as you, been told delivery Dartford early March, car on the Grand Mark
I am now in slight excited mode but no txt or date yet. its been a long time coming

Reactions: Ukmgranger
Like yourself Ordered via Nationwide/Leaseplan 22/10/19 same spec as you, been told delivery Dartford early March, car on the Grand Mark
I am now in slight excited mode but no txt or date yet. its been a long time coming

I’m Nationwide/LeasePlan and my Nationwide account says that the anticipated due date to dealer is 8th March. Have you checked your account recently? I’ve been told by Tesla my car is on the Grand Mark.

I'm with Tusker, order placed on 11th Nov. I have a RN number (provided by Tusker) which allowed me to get a VIN (from Tesla) and now I've managed to get Tesla to tell me.what boat I am on BROOKLANDS. Apparently Tesla assign cars to Tusker to then match on their database, apparently Tusker only "officially" tell you when you car is ready when it arrives in the UK. Hope this is of help and good luck, keep phoning Tusker and nagging them for the RN!

No not checked Nationwide Steve thanks off to do just that, so far my contact Chris B has come up with far less info than I have gleaned from various sites.
No not checked Nationwide Steve thanks off to do just that, so far my contact Chris B has come up with far less info than I have gleaned from various sites.
I’m Nationwide/LeasePlan and my Nationwide account says that the anticipated due date to dealer is 8th March. Have you checked your account recently? I’ve been told by Tesla my car is on the Grand Mark.
Nothing in the"Anticipated due date" at present thanks for the tip will keep an eye on that..

yeah I had to chase both my company and Tusker, ordered on 17th October but car wasn’t ordered until 31st October. I originally ordered 27th September, Tesla changed their prices and Tusker made me re-quote but they did reduce it as a good will gesture but was still more experience than my original Quote (£20 a month). I got my RN by emailing them. I’ve been told Tesla are now managing my order and they should be contacting me with a collection date.

I'm with Tusker, order placed on 11th Nov. I have a RN number (provided by Tusker) which allowed me to get a VIN (from Tesla) and now I've managed to get Tesla to tell me.what boat I am on BROOKLANDS. Apparently Tesla assign cars to Tusker to then match on their database, apparently Tusker only "officially" tell you when you car is ready when it arrives in the UK. Hope this is of help and good luck, keep phoning Tusker and nagging them for the RN!

Ordered a Tusker “in-stock” model 3 performance, white with black last Friday and hassled them all week to get my order moving from pending approval to ordered. Yesterday I got told an RN number had been assigned so I asked to take a note of it. Called Tesla and they told me it was still with the leasing company, and they can’t add it to my account until Tusker complete some details. They did however give me the ship it was on without even having to ask. It was on the GrandMark arriving last night or today. Tesla also mentioned it will be ready for collection first couple of weeks of March. Now I’m wondering how Tusker will deal with my old Tusker Leaf collection. Was hoping for an April collection of the Tesla for tax purposes, but I guess I can’t have everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.