Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this afternoon going to Stockport and.... make me happy:D

Screenshot_20200224-155702.jpg

Given the demand at the moment and the rate in which inventory was snapped up today (all but one of the performance models gone in just a few hours), could also benefit them to bake it in for that extra revenue, even if people don’t want it, they may just want a car badly enough to swallow the cost.

On the other hand, given that the UK version of FSD is far from feature compete, maybe they can’t recognise that revenue yet?
The Tesla agents strongly suggested I didn't bother with it for now. That said, I'm very glad some have and can help develop the system. It's only with real life use that it can improve.

Reactions: Durzel
My company placed an M3 LR order through Leaseplan on 5th Feb. I was told delivery would be June at earliest. After reading other people’s experiences here I asked Leaseplan for the RN. They informed me that Leaseplan do not receive this information from Tesla. I’m not too happy with the response from Leaseplan but I don’t know if there’s any other way to get any better information. Does anyone have any advice?

My company placed an M3 LR order through Leaseplan on 5th Feb. I was told delivery would be June at earliest. After reading other people’s experiences here I asked Leaseplan for the RN. They informed me that Leaseplan do not receive this information from Tesla. I’m not too happy with the response from Leaseplan but I don’t know if there’s any other way to get any better information. Does anyone have any advice?
maybe your company not placed yet your order... if have placed have to have RN

I received an order number from Leaseplan but this is not the Tesla RN. Just a Leaseplan order number.
As far as I am aware, all Tesla orders, regardless of who makes the order, will have an RN number associated with it. I wasn't able to get any info from Tesla about my order (company car with Tusker) until I managed to get the RN from Tusker. Turns out there was a bit of a delay in Tusker placing the order, which was due to my company needing to complete all the paperwork to "sign off" on the order. I would have thought that if they are reluctant to give you the RN that that may mean they haven't got one, and so haven't placed the order. Although it may mean that you haven't managed to speak to a person who understands the Tesla ordering process. If I were you then I would keep chasing Leaseplan for the RN as this would at least confirm Tesla have received an order for your car - the squeaky wheel gets the grease so to speak...

Also ordered through my organisation who ordered direct with Leaseplan. Their normal customer services don't appear to be willing to give out / knowledgeable of RN numbers. However, the Leaseplan order team who order with Enterprise Operations at Tesla, do get an RN number. Try emailing [email protected] and asking that way - I waited about 2 weeks for a response.

• Informative
Reactions: Danb_Cym
The Tesla agents strongly suggested I didn't bother with it for now. That said, I'm very glad some have and can help develop the system. It's only with real life use that it can improve.

Enjoying and developing the technology is the reason I went for FSD and the car in general, I've always fancied being a beta tester but have never had the opportunity so I'm glad that I'll be able to help towards getting more feature enabled here and the ultimate goal of self driving.

It makes sense to me that they would sell without and then let people tag it on if they want to.

Reactions: Jez_GB and Durzel
Status
Not open for further replies.