Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I feel for you man. Are you sure Tusker places Ithe order with Tesla on the 15th November or is this the date you ordered with Tusker? I placed my order with Tusker on the 11th November, exactly the same spec as you, and I've since ealisedr there is a variable delay between Tusker and Tesla ordering. But I've now been told to expect collection 2nd or 3rd week of March. Initially I had trouble getting my VIN so I used the RN provided by Tusker to call Tesla and I told them I needed the VIN for the home charger installation. Funny enough they provided the VIN there and then! I called Tesla back a week later and was told it's on BROOKLANDS.
Yes, as my footer says, I placed the order with Tusker on the 4th Oct and they took 6 weeks to get it signed off and didn't place the order with Tesla until 15th Nov. No matter who I talk to I'm told there is no RN assigned to my order on the Tesla spreadsheet that is supplied to them to Tusker.

Yes, as my footer says, I placed the order with Tusker on the 4th Oct and they took 6 weeks to get it signed off and didn't place the order with Tesla until 15th Nov. No matter who I talk to I'm told there is no RN assigned to my order on the Tesla spreadsheet that is supplied to them to Tusker.
Ah, apologies I can't see your footer (maybe as I'm viewing on phone). It took me about 4 calls to finally get my RN from Tusker and I also had to get my company benefits manager to call our company scheme manager at Tusker. Have you tried the web chat, they seem to be more helpful than the call centre?

Ah, apologies I can't see your footer (maybe as I'm viewing on phone). It took me about 4 calls to finally get my RN from Tusker and I also had to get my company benefits manager to call our company scheme manager at Tusker. Have you tried the web chat, they seem to be more helpful than the call centre?
I must have called Tusker every week or so for the last 5 months. Doesn't make a difference. I have not used the Chat facility, but when I phone I ask for and get through to the person who deals directly with Tesla and she looks up my order on the Tesla spreadsheet. Each time she says Tesla haven't assigned a vehicle to you yet. I have also got the manager of my company who deals with Tusker to speak with them, but she can't get anywhere either.

As a word of worning, if you're leasing you may not get a text (I didn't). best to chase Tesla directly if you're eager
Yeah I was wondering about this too. I was thinking that we will probably get a text if they have our number tied to the order (they do in my case) but I won't be able to do anything with the delivery text, as I do not have access to the relevant Tesla account. Given the amount of people getting the texts I'm now in the situation where I need to start chasing up Tesla and Leaseplan to get a date nailed down.

My number is also on the account but didn't get the text. Tesla notified my leasing company on their 'weekly update' is what I was told. I knew before my leasing company that I have been assigned a car from a call to Tesla

Popped into my local Tesla (Bristol) and asked about them getting my private plate made up for collection when my car arrives at around the end of March. They couldn’t guarantee it (?) and if it did get done it would cost £25 :(

Mentioned that I’d like to make sure that I get the frunk and trunk mats too (hoping they would be free given I’m buying a fully loaded M3P) but was told it would “depend on stock”.

Hmm.

Popped into my local Tesla (Bristol) and asked about them getting my private plate made up for collection when my car arrives at around the end of March. They couldn’t guarantee it (?) and if it did get done it would cost £25 :(

Mentioned that I’d like to make sure that I get the frunk and trunk mats too (hoping they would be free given I’m buying a fully loaded M3P) but was told it would “depend on stock”.

Hmm.
I asked Stockport about personalised plates and they said they can't offer to assign them because of the number of vehicles they are handling. £25 for a set of plates isn't a bad price!

Received a text message this afternoon to schedule delivery! (Order placed on October 15th, so a mere 19 week wait!). Hoeever, when I click on the link provided, it just takes me to my regular account page; no changes to the page that appears on clicking the "Manage" button. No new links on my account page, nothing on the iPhone app either.
Please can anyone who has been through this process already advise where I should be looking to schedule delivery. The text came in at 2:30 pm, and I'm checking the link 4 hours after it arrived. As they're only giving me a 24 hour window to confirm, speedy answers would be appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.