Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photos, making me excited for mine to arrive :)

Did you M3P guys get any frunk or trunk mats (or frunk hooks?). I'd be keen to get all 3 for mine for delivery day if at all possible, even if they don't come with it and end up costing extra.

I couldn't get the Bristol store to commit to even making me up a set of plates for my private reg (even at a cost), so not sure what I'm supposed to do to try and guarantee this stuff.

Brilliant group handover at Stockport today. Also nice to put faces to members who I met at stockport. Mines the right hand red M3P sat next to a members white one. Hopefully he will post the pictures of them.

Glad to hear it was a good experience at Stockport, I’m picking mine up there next Thursday. Quite excited whilst trying to play it down a little at home!

Fantastic experience at Leeds today - group presentation, and as much time as needed to inspect. Really helpful and engaged staff :) wasn’t too happy with front bumper alignment to drivers side - they whipped it away and brought it back sorted - gave me 45 mins to nip across the road and get some brekkie. Well done Tesla:cool:

Oh and the car...... Wow, just wow :D

Fantastic experience at Leeds today - group presentation, and as much time as needed to inspect. Really helpful and engaged staff :) wasn’t too happy with front bumper alignment to drivers side - they whipped it away and brought it back sorted - gave me 45 mins to nip across the road and get some brekkie. Well done Tesla:cool:

Oh and the car...... Wow, just wow :D
They always seem a lovey bunch when ive popped in, looking forward to collecting mine over the next couple of months. Did it come with front trunk mats/bag clips or mats in the boot?

Reactions: Jez_GB
Come one, come on, come on
.... I need the text...
Ordered 24/01 hidden VIN 18/02 and told car on Glovis Captain
M3P all black

I noticed everyone getting texts so couldn't resist to ring up - Nathan quickly confirmed a day and time, and said they literally have only received the details to send out. I still haven't had a text, but if it's open tomorrow morning a quick call might help you .

INSURANCE with Direct Line !!!!
Due to collect tomorrow, Saturday, so went to retrieve my Direct Line insurance quote only to find it had been removed ! Called them up and my quote nowhere to be seen so started a new quote with the telesales chap and he said no worries whatever we had quoted you we will honour it. After we went through all the details I was put on hold for 10 mins and then to be told " we decline to quote". No explanations forthcoming! Panic ensures. After much searching I went with LVE twice the price as D L but best I could find. Some quotes were £3.5k. couldn't believe it!
So maybe if you have quotes from Direct Line it might be worth checking again.
I’ve got insurance with them for a few years :D
So they won’t decline me haha.. (hopefully) I’ve had a telematic (black box) policy for 5 yrs.. so they trust my driving hahah..

but that seems really strange that if was removed...? Was the quote expired or anything?

Come one, come on, come on
.... I need the text...
Ordered 24/01 hidden VIN 18/02 and told car on Glovis Captain
M3P all black
It’s bound to be coming. One thing I would say though is that other that the text I would’ve had no clue that they needed my delivery date.

Maybe try going to
htt ps://tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RNxxx

.... removing the space after “htt” and replacing xxx with your RN on the end, and see what it says?

Reactions: GBM3P
I have managed to insure my Model 3 through Admiral just now...they came out best value. Although it couldn't get the vehicle's details from the reg number I just entered them manually. Once confirmed and went further into the process it asked me for the reg number and is now attached to the policy and due to commence on collection day.

Status
Not open for further replies.