Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s bound to be coming. One thing I would say though is that other that the text I would’ve had no clue that they needed my delivery date.

Maybe try going to
htt ps://tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RNxxx

.... removing the space after “htt” and replacing xxx with your RN on the end, and see what it says?
Thanks. Gave it a whirl, but goes to my account page with nothing new on.
Antici........pa.......tion is killing me!

• Funny
Reactions: Blueskye
Was passing the Edinburgh delivery centre today so had a peek...lots of white Model 3s getting prep'd for some lucky owners....

Attachments

• 20200306_194019.jpg
    20200306_194019.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 55
Got my text for home delivery today. It's a standard spec car ordered through a company car scheme. The car will apparently be delivered on the 16th.

From the reg, it looks like it was (or will be) registered in Manchester, which is not my nearest Tesla location . I'm 15 miles from Leeds, I guess it will come from manchester?

Reg number just came through, so hopefully actually sorting insurance out this weekend ready to pick up Thursday.

Got invoice from Tesla but nothing from Blackhorse yet! Might need a phone call to check everything is running smoothly.

And getting an Andersen charge point fitted on Wednesday.

It is all either a bit tight timing or perfectly organised. ;)

Anyone else picking up 11am on 12/3 at Stockport?

Reactions: Blueskye and Durzel
Seems everyone was getting delivery texts today but I haven't had one and only just come onto the forum and seen this. Hoping there's still a slot for me to pickup from Birmingham. I ordered M3P on 1st February.

Has anyone got that link which sorts delivery if available on my order?

Hi Jon, I was the chap you were taking too before you collected, white/black M3P.
How you liking the car so far!
I’m absolutely loving the car. The quickest thing I’ve ever driven, silent and planted. Got a Road trip tomorrow to Silverstone for some Caterham drifting. I’m looking forward to the Tesla drive more than the Caterham!

by the way, my rear lights have now got condensation in them too. As did my last 2 BMWs.

Ordered M3LR in white with tow hitch and 19” wheels on 26 January. Received confirmation text today for delivery in Edinburgh with option to pick up on 26 or 27 March. When ordering online I was advised delivery was anticipated for March so pretty accurate

Reg number just came through, so hopefully actually sorting insurance out this weekend ready to pick up Thursday.

Got invoice from Tesla but nothing from Blackhorse yet! Might need a phone call to check everything is running smoothly.

And getting an Andersen charge point fitted on Wednesday.

It is all either a bit tight timing or perfectly organised. ;)

Anyone else picking up 11am on 12/3 at Stockport?

You won’t hear from Blackhorse. Just pay the initial payment minus the reservation fee.

After my 4.5 month wait I collected Icefree from Dartford yesterday morning. Here are a few words on my experience, Kirk and his team are delivering 30+ cars today ( Friday ) so are going to be very busy.I met Dan who is on this forum and only the two of us were inducted into the delights of our new toys at our appointment which was very good. No video and things were a little rushed, but saying that we had plenty of time to check out the cars and everything we asked was covered perfectly in my opinion. Two minor niggles a patch of bonding glue on the windscreen and the boot lower trim not fitted, both these items sorted in double quick time.The 50 mile smiley drive home was magnificent:):):):).
Only problem I have got is my jaw is aching through the constant grinning process.
So Dartford gets the thumbs up well done guys.
The long wait was well worth it. Do i need an excuse to go for another spin anytime soon ??.

Out of interest... when did you order? Are the 8/12 week estimates accurate?

Ordered the car 25/1 so that will be just under 7 weeks!

The Andersen I ordered through local company, they gave a three week lead time, and had ordered the unit the around the 20/2. Had a call from the fitting company saying they had not received the unit yet but that was 10 days before fitting and they are hopeful it will be here.

On website think it states 2 weeks if you just want the unit.

Hope this helps and I’ll let you know on Wednesday!

I can post some pictures if you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.