Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My company has ordered my M3 SR+ On lease just over 2weeks ago, my old car contract is up end of March
What’s the chances?

If it's the standard vanilla spec then you might get lucky with a cancellation. Or just watch the inventory listing on the Tesla site.

I only ordered my SR+ company car on 14th Feb and I'm collecting 20th March. The spec was only slightly different as I selected the 19" wheels.

Not on the 12th but at Stockport on the 17th at 11am. No sign of a reg number yet. Anyone know how long the V5s are taking? I'd like to get my cherished reg on asap after delivery.

The V5C comes from the DVLA directly, in the post.
In case you wonder.. that’s standard procedure for new cars, in general , not just Tesla.
Same was with my other cars..

it usually takes up to 2 weeks on average... sometimes 3...

Still nothing here, didn't know I should have the option to enter payment details so I may give Solihull a call tomorrow. Not much lurgy in my area at the moment but I will be travelling on the train until I get the car so I'm a little concerned. I really don't want it to stop me collecting the car and forcing me to wait another three months.

Hi all, so sorry for not posting for a while as been very busy with work. Just to summarise, I am expecting delivery of my M3P MSM/Black tomorrow (11th March). This car was ordered through my company's account with Tusker. Some notes on this (apologies this is a long message)

Order placed by Tusker on 11th November.

Randomly matched in December with no prior updates or warning, and given 2 days to collect by Tusker (notified by on 18th Dec to collect on 20th Dec - note no contact at all from Tesla). Rejected as under contract on existing car to mid Feb.

No efforts made at all by Tusker to contact me since rejecting the car in December.

I managed to get my RN by calling Tusker around mid Jan. Used this to chase Tesla for a VIN. More chasing up Tesla in late Feb and told on BROOKLANDS.

At start of March I chased Tusker who said "likley march and that it would be Tesla Direct". Called Tesla who confirmed I was booked for a 11th march delivery.

Called Tesla a couple of days later to find time and told 11:30am.

Text received from Tesla on 04/03 confirming 11th March delivery, no time given but provided car registration.

Email received on 6th March from "fleet xp" saying my car to be delivered on 6th March, incomplete address shown.

09/03 text received as follows:
I am pleased to confirm your Tesla will be delivered on 11.03.2020. If you wish to speak to us about your booking please call 01494 769812.

I received a call later the same day from unknown number. It was Tesla Direct calling to ask for my full address as they were not provided the full address by Tusker.

And that brings us to today. I have been told by Tesla Direct that I would receive another text soon with a tracking link to monitor the progress of the delivery tomorrow. Nothing yet.

And still nothing from Tusker. I am not sure if they even know that Tesla are delivering the car to me tomorrow!

If you got this far then thanks for reading!

This was the cost to me after the installer deducted the OLEV grant. The various quotes I got were for either EO or podpoint, no quotes fpr Tesla. I don't think there's much to choose between them, but someone out there might know better
From what I understand the Tesla charger cannot be claimed back on as it is not a Smart Charger like the others, which have a sim card and track energy consumption. You can usually view the info from an app or website

Is anyone expecting imminent delivery of an M3LR in midnight silver? If so, when did you place the order? I'm totally in the dark about the whereabouts of mine
I am expecting to pick mine up in that exact spec in March. The leasing company have told me it should be mid to end of March, as I have been assigned to a car which is on a ship, but that's all I know at the moment. I originally ordered on 28th Jan.

We had this, after giving them a call they said there was an issue with our account and sorted it so we could fill out the payment information!
Worth a call.

Going back a bit here but I just spoke to Solihull and the chap there said it's best to wait until I get a delivery date. Funny how we're getting different answers but that's nothing new. Due in on the 23rd apparently, maybe I'll get a delivery date now I've nudged them.

Reactions: Harv3y
Is anyone expecting imminent delivery of an M3LR in midnight silver? If so, when did you place the order? I'm totally in the dark about the whereabouts of mine

Yes, picking it up next week. Ordered 2nd week of Feb. They've been utterly useless though:

1) I had to chase them after hearing NOTHING, to be told the car is here and ready.

2) They've not given me a reg yet

3) Nothing appears in my Tesla account online and I can't add a payment method either, so unsure if I can charge it on the way home

+ many other assorted things. I have so little faith that I'm going to buy a return train ticket ;-)

Order a M3P on the 14th Jan, I've had a text this morning to say to collect from Birmingham on the 24th March Y/N, I responded with N as I can't do that date and I've heard nothing since. I ordered my car via Frontier Leasing and have the RN number, anyone know the number I should call to rearrange collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.