Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting so sick of Tesla employees! I’m being told something different by every person I speak to. Originally told March, then May, then April, then March and a Vin given and told on GLOVIS CAPTA. Now I’ve been told late April! I have had a VIN since February but apparently it is now sat in Fremont, which I know wouldn’t be the case. Going around in circles!
Think happy thoughts and believe it is on the Glovis Captain...

• Funny
Reactions: Harv3y
You're brave. I'd be telling him to drive it straight to mine and I would wash it. Swirl central otherwise (although I really need to get over my OCD in that respect!).

It’s been delivered, 5 issues in total - all minor. Took some photos and will log them this evening.

Scratch on back of passenger seat.
Dent in door compartment on rear driver side door.
Paint chip on left side of the roof.
B pillar on driver side has mark where the camera is.
Last one is paint blemish on rear passenger door that can be buffed out.

No panel issues and inside looks great bar the two marks seen from the back of the car.

The guy noted everything and took photos then went off on his way.

Car had 50% charge and is now updating to 2020.4.2.

BTW I enabled the app from the settings in the car and it worked first time.

Reactions: Grant_7 and Durzel
It’s been delivered, 5 issues in total - all minor. Took some photos and will log them this evening.

No panel issues and inside looks great bar the two marks seen from the back of the car.

Glad it turned up :)

Still waiting for a call back from Tesla Direct to see what’s happened to mine, all they knew when I called was that it wasn’t on the ones is definitely not being delivered today o_O

Just paid the invoice in full via bank transfer. Do I remember reading there's a way in the source code of the order page to check that Tesla have received the payment?
Search for "ExistingDeposit". You'll see a string which says "Your deposit of £XXX has already been credited towards the Amount Due at Delivery", where XXX is how much you've paid.

That's my understanding of it anyway. Did you do the bank transfer in one go?

Reactions: Medved_77
Search for "ExistingDeposit". You'll see a string which says "Your deposit of £XXX has already been credited towards the Amount Due at Delivery", where XXX is how much you've paid.

Look for ‘existingdeposit’ all one word. It won’t show until at least 24 hours have passed and not at the weekend

Thanks guys. So as it just says £750 for now I should expect to see this rise to the full car value once the payment has been processed?

Code:
"ExistingDeposit":"Your deposit of £750 has already been credited towards the Amount Due at Delivery."

Yeah, bank transfer in one go, had to phone the bank though and read out the details amd RN number very carefully.

Getting so sick of Tesla employees! I’m being told something different by every person I speak to. Originally told March, then May, then April, then March and a Vin given and told on GLOVIS CAPTAIN. Now I’ve been told late April! I have had a VIN since February but apparently it is now sat in Fremont, which I know wouldn’t be the case. Going around in circles!

Harv3y, what’s the first 3 digits (of the last 6) on your VIN look like? I’m 605xxx and been told its on the Glovis Captain. It’s not foolproof but an indication.

Reactions: Harv3y

Congrats Rich.

Did it turn up within the allocated time slot? And how is it to drive?

Expecting deliver tomorrow via autoxp if all goes according to plan....

I received the confirmation text last week and follow up email from fleetxp. Just wondering when/if I should expect the text with the 2 hr timeslot? Should have I received it today or will it arrive tomorrow morning....if it arrives at all.....

Status
Not open for further replies.