Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Got through to someone on the 6th attempt. Confirmed delivery today between 13:30-15:30. No idea why a txt hadn't been sent out...but at least delivery is confirmed.
Did it arrive?

I've been told delivery for last Thursday, then got changed to Friday, then got changed to Saturday and now i've been told today between 2.30pm and 4.30pm and no sign of it yet.. Doubt it's coming today either.

So just had a call from delivery guy for my model 3, he said he's 20 miles away and the cars being driven here not delivered on a truck or anything which I assumed would be the case.
Apparently he's driven down from Carlisle?? - how has the car gone from Southampton to Carlisle and now had to be driven to Lincolnshire - makes no sense at all.

Reactions: bhav
So I've spent the last half an hour trying to get through, only to be told that there's now a new number to call.

On the 7th attempt I got through to someone who said they'd enquire and call back....and they did indeed call back (!). Driver going to be a good hour and a half as they have to charge the car. Despite me having a home charger, apparently contractually they have to provide the car with at least 30% charge. So back to waiting for the car to arrive...(probably in the dark).

Reactions: bhav
Without going through this entire thread, does anyone have a list of the optional extras you can order by talking to the dealers?

I'll be buying the LR with 19ninch wheels. I know the Performance Upgrade is one, but what else can you ask for?

Can you ask for the rear spoiler off the P? Or how about lowered suspension?

So I've spent the last half an hour trying to get through, only to be told that there's now a new number to call.

On the 7th attempt I got through to someone who said they'd enquire and call back....and they did indeed call back (!). Driver going to be a good hour and a half as they have to charge the car. Despite me having a home charger, apparently contractually they have to provide the car with at least 30% charge. So back to waiting for the car to arrive...(probably in the dark).

Hopefully they will deliver as promised! Fingers crossed for you.

Spotted on the M6 northbound at about 16:30 today!

Attachments

• 3A75483F-2503-4C47-8F4E-8AB93FEE3B40.jpeg
    3A75483F-2503-4C47-8F4E-8AB93FEE3B40.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: Pazz and Mark-R
Hopefully they will deliver as promised! Fingers crossed for you.

It's arrived!

Only 2.5hrs late....and in the fading light, Noticed a few bits, but generally appears to be very good indeed. I signed for it and within 60 seconds it asked to do a software update, which it's doing now.

However now the kids are home, so won;t get to go out and play with it for a few hours.

Glad to have it on the drive though :)

It's arrived!

Only 2.5hrs late....and in the fading light, Noticed a few bits, but generally appears to be very good indeed. I signed for it and within 60 seconds it asked to do a software update, which it's doing now.

However now the kids are home, so won;t get to go out and play with it for a few hours.

Glad to have it on the drive though :)
What was the experience like? I haven't test driven one, or even been in one, so when they dump it on the drive it would be nice to have some kind of intro to the car!

How long should I expect to have to wait until the money I sent to Tesla shows up in the “ExistingDeposit” field in the source?

I sent £40 across yesterday to test it, in advance of sending the full balance, and it hasn’t appeared yet. I put the RN in the reference (for some reason the bank added “FT” as well, so the reference says “RN11111111 FT”. Hope that doesn’t mess it up?)
Payment finally showed up in the source code this afternoon, was starting to get concerned.

Went to the Edinburgh SC to see if they could tell me they'd received it, they couldn't but did get an email address to forward proof of payment to.

Not sure if the site update was connected to my visit.

Collecting Wednesday, they did actually ask if I could collect last Saturday but already had plans.

Hi all

I ordered my M3LR in Jan. I was promised delivery by the beginning of April but it would appear from today that it is not the case. The advisor I spoke to at West Drayton told me it was odd that I had not been allocated a car yet. He also advised that if my car is not on this weeks shipment then I wont receive my car until May / June.
What happens to the finance that expires in 90 days?? anyone had the same experience?

What was the experience like? I haven't test driven one, or even been in one, so when they dump it on the drive it would be nice to have some kind of intro to the car!

The guys was showing me around the basics, but as he was so late I hate my kids around etc so was quite distracted. That’s no worries though as I’d read a lot about it already.

Fit and finish look pretty good. Got a couple of small bits I shall record tomorrow in the light. Car wasn’t especially clean, so will sort that tomorrow.

I’m currently at a Supercharger juicing up. Considering I’ve gone for the SR+, it has full internet connectivity and sat view maps etc. Interesting to drive and, bearing in mind it’s the slow one, it’s quite pokey.

Reactions: Pablosammy
Without going through this entire thread, does anyone have a list of the optional extras you can order by talking to the dealers?

I'll be buying the LR with 19ninch wheels. I know the Performance Upgrade is one, but what else can you ask for?

Can you ask for the rear spoiler off the P? Or how about lowered suspension?

you can order “a” performance upgrade for the LR, but it’s not the same level of performance as the “performance” Model 3 (If that makes any sense).

I don’t think they’ll officially supply the spoiler, but you can get aftermarket copies. Suspension wise, definitely no.

sounds like you may just be better off ordering the performance model from the start?

Reactions: Nick77
Currently sat looking out of my study window waiting for my delivery. Auto XP confirmed it last week as yesterday, that got cancelled on Friday, rang them at 9.00am yesterday, they confirmed today for 11.00am.

Then got a text at 5.00pm yesterday saying delivery will be between 9.00am and 6.00pm. Tried to log into the Tesla App yesterday evening and hey presto, my car is assigned in the app and its working (won't connect to car yet obviously).

I have checked the text from Auto XP with the link to track my delivery and it still says its at the depot, estimated arrival 1.00am! (it was in the same state yesterday. Did anyone's Auto XP tracking work or is it just pointless looking at it?

Currently sat looking out of my study window waiting for my delivery. Auto XP confirmed it last week as yesterday, that got cancelled on Friday, rang them at 9.00am yesterday, they confirmed today for 11.00am.

Then got a text at 5.00pm yesterday saying delivery will be between 9.00am and 6.00pm. Tried to log into the Tesla App yesterday evening and hey presto, my car is assigned in the app and its working (won't connect to car yet obviously).

I have checked the text from Auto XP with the link to track my delivery and it still says its at the depot, estimated arrival 1.00am! (it was in the same state yesterday. Did anyone's Auto XP tracking work or is it just pointless looking at it?

Tracking wasn't working last week (like you say just says being delivered at 1 am). I got the 9 am to 6 pm text 48 hours before the delivery day and then a 2 hour slot the day before, they actually arrived an hour and a half late (from the end of the 2 hour window).

Having the car in your app is a good sign (i think), mine didn't show up until the delivery driver logged out of some app on his phone when he handed the car over.

Tracking wasn't working last week (like you say just says being delivered at 1 am. I got the 9 am to 6 pm text 48 hours before the delivery day and then a 2 hour slot the day before, they actually arrived an hour and a half late (from the end of the 2 hour window).

Having the car in your app is a good sign (i think), mine didn't show up until the delivery driver logged out of some app on his phone when he handed the car over.
I'll keep you all posted, drivers name is Mark, if he turns up on time I might give him a tip, I have heard toilet rolls are hard to come by at the moment.

• Funny
Reactions: Harv3y

Yes with mine delivered yesterday, I could log into the App, but it just said it couldn't connect to the car. I would say it's a good sign you'll get your car today (been out in mine twice already this morning!).

Once the delivery drivers signed over the car to me, the App then worked straight away.

One thing though - my Tesla account still doesn't show the car. Is this the case for others who have leased?

Status
Not open for further replies.