Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got the same message too, but I'm extremely doubtful that they'll still be open by Wednesday. Fingers crossed that I am wrong, but the news seems to imply stricter measures on our movement and operation of non-essential businesses are imminent.

Yeah I got the same message too, but I'm extremely doubtful that they'll still be open by Wednesday. Fingers crossed that I am wrong, but the news seems to imply stricter measures on our movement and operation of non-essential businesses are imminent.

I agree - so for all of us awaiting a car, they'll have to have some huge storage area. What implications getting a car that's been sat for 3 or 6 months I wonder? More important things to be concerned about I know - it's just hard after all the anticipation. Well for us car geeks...

Reactions: Harv3y
Many of us in the same boat! I'm due to collect my M3P at Leeds Thursday (26/03/2020). After having tracked it off the Glovis Captain vessel in Southampton, I'm hoping I can get it Thursday, but global/local events may prevent! Fingers crossed, and I'm thinking Tesla may revert to direct deliveries (AutoXP) to get cars to people by month-end. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Harv3y
Many of us in the same boat! I'm due to collect my M3P at Leeds Thursday (26/03/2020). After having tracked it off the Glovis Captain vessel in Southampton, I'm hoping I can get it Thursday, but global/local events may prevent! Fingers crossed, and I'm thinking Tesla may revert to direct deliveries (AutoXP) to get cars to people by month-end. Good luck everyone!
That’s what I’m thinking!

Well someone at Tesla Enterprise totally messed up... according to my leasing company seems that Tesla cancelled my order and now a new order needs to be placed! No idea where things stand as mine was for a white/white SR+ which you can't order anymore and even if you could, the price is more now with the PICG changes and my company won't cover that cost and I don't have option to contribute to the cost to get different spec even if I wanted to.
To say I'm annoyed is an understatement.

I am due to collect my car from Heathrow at 10.00h tomorrow.

So far, I have received 1 x telephone call, 3 x texts & 18, yes, 18 emails, confirming this......!!

suspect a glitch in the system or that they are very keen to shift stock - ooh, another one just came through - make that 19!

• Funny
Reactions: Matt2000
I got a text offering a collection on 30th at Stockport. I can't manage that, but managed to defer it for a week, so an April collection.

That was a surprise. Now we just need Coronavirus to cooperate. Fingers crossed, but I suspect we'll be in lockdown way before then.

I called Tesla to confirm my delivery Friday, the guy said yes they're still open (which I knew). I don't know what I was expecting really, perhaps some kind of idea of contigency plan. I couldn't move my slot either.

Friday might as well be a month away with how fast things are changing.

I’m there true same day at 15:30, fingers crossed we make it!

- Ordered inventory vehicle Saturday night
- Just received delivery/collection confirmation for 30 March at 11.30am from Park Royal (down the road from me)

Very high risk that it won't be feasible a week from now but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be some kind of solution.

In parallel, trying to get Zenith to swap over the RN (since my 8 Jan order is STILL not matched for exactly the same spec, for some bizarre reason). Apparently being sorted but that could still result in a screw up if they don't sort out the payment for it!
I did the same on Sunday morning. I spoke to Tesla Cambridge 01223 772111 today, they have moved the new car to my original RN so that I don’t lose my OLEV registration. I actually paid £100 again to secure, they transferred the old deposit to the new car so I have a £200 deposit. Can’t recommend Tesla Cambridge too highly!

Just received text below. I pick up Wednesday from Dartford
Tesla Update: We are pleased to advise that our Tesla Delivery Locations will remain open for your upcoming delivery. All handovers will be low-touch to ensure your safety. We therefore recommend checking out our support videos to familiarize yourself with your car in advance: Model 3 Support Videos | Tesla. Please respond 'Yes' to this SMS to confirm your attendance or 'No' if you require further assistance. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

I also received the same text today and was very excited to receive it.
But then I thought to myself Tesla won't decide they are going to be open and available it will be the Government.
Anyways the text managed to persuade me to pay my final invoice in full so The Tesla Text worked wonders
for them and left me £50,000 less in my account.
However I will still try and remain optimistic and I will look forward to collecting my dream vehicle on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.