Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update for anyone waiting on an Auto XP delivery....

I was meant to be getting a home delivery on 23rd March, that never turned up. Phoned auto xp and they said they were shutting down due to CV.

Yesterday a chap from Tesla based in the Netherlands said they were going to try and deliver the telsas up in Carlise at the auto xp depot, but that key healthcare workers were getting priority, after those had been delivered they would be in touch to give me a delivery date.

As mine is a company car, i'm not too bothered as i would be paying company car tax (until 7th April anyway) to have a car basically sitting on the drive doing nothing.

Spoke to Tesla today, they said no need for further payment at the moment as long as the car is paid in full before the rearranged collection/delivery date, whenever that ends up being. Car will not be unmatched or given to anyone else. Just have to wait and see how things work out, I'm not in any huge panic so it's not important in my case. Glad key workers are getting things organised to keep them moving at these important times.

I just collected my car from Brent X and handed over my trade in. Level 2 of the car park totally deserted. Jack from Tesla handed over key cards at full arms length and talked me through set up at a safe distance. Now my car can sit on the drive for lockdown but at least I can sit in it and dream!

Weirdly it was charged to 97%

Reactions: stonecoldrmw
Was supposed to be collecting mine today
Got text about still wanting the vehicle, replied yes, my van is on its last legs mot wise and needs tyres and a wheel bearing and cant work from home so still need a safe vehicle for commuting, although not NHS, I supply farms with vital products so classed as key worker.

I have already paid in full for vehicle before lockdown announced

Tesla account now says 'prepare for delivery'. Does this mean they are bringing it too me? No one has phoned me yet from tesla
I have a 2nd final invoice appear too and VIN # Gone from account.

Got text about still wanting the vehicle, replied yes, my van is on its last legs mot wise and needs tyres and a wheel bearing and cant work from home so still need a safe vehicle for commuting, although not NHS, I supply farms with vital products so classed as key worker.

Tesla account now says 'prepare for delivery'. Does this mean they are bringing it too me? No one has phoned me yet from tesla

Call them up. 01628 450604. Explain you are a key worker and need the car urgently.

I'm in the same boat and believe that yes they will be looking to deliver the car to you at home.

Did you get a text asking to confirm where you wanted it delivered?

I'd imagine they'd still want to get these done by next Tuesday for their figures if they can.

To my complete surprise I've just had a phone call from Tesla to tell me that my car is being delivered to my door tomorrow, the same day I was supposed to collect it. Missed the call at first and didn't recognise the number so nearly didn't bother calling it back.

And to think I was going to cancel my holiday :)

• Love
Reactions: stonecoldrmw
Just to add that when I spoke to Tesla yesterday they said there were still about 1,000 cars in Southampton.

Jheeze! There's no hope!

Just out of interest I’ve been switched from Leeds pickup (today) to home delivery as I am let work/need a car. How much notice is given?

also, will it be AutoXP or am I confusing it with something else in terms of delivery?

AutoXP have given Tesla the ol' heave ho due to CV19. Guy I spoke to at Tesla said they'd basically shut up shop.

To my complete surprise I've just had a phone call from Tesla to tell me that my car is being delivered to my door tomorrow, the same day I was supposed to collect it. Missed the call at first and didn't recognise the number so nearly didn't bother calling it back.

And to think I was going to cancel my holiday :)

Jheeze! There is hope!

Been trying to get my daughter to nap. Finally got her down and realised I had four missed calls, two from a private number and two from a mobile. Called back the mobile and there was a chap asking if I'm expecting delivery of a Tesla today. Well I wasn't, I was due to pick up tomorrow and had no comms on when it might be delivered instead, but there's an actual chance they might be driving it over today! Well I never.

Just out of interest I’ve been switched from Leeds pickup (today) to home delivery as I am let work/need a car. How much notice is given?

also, will it be AutoXP or am I confusing it with something else in terms of delivery?

I spoke to Auto XP on tuesday and they confirmed they have closed down due to CV, Tesla are getting thier own drivers / staff to do the deliveries including the ones where cars are in the auto xp lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.