Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this helps to clarify things, but I think the Grand Aurora has its Tesla load for Southampton drop still onboard.

I say this as I received my first collection text for 4th Dec over 2 weeks ago. Then I received another text Today, confirming the same collection date and time as above.

So they must have received confirmation with Southampton docking at 1st Dec, to allow them to offload and process and meet my collection time. Therefore they reconfirmed the text.

Original Text:

"Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is scheduled for collection at 10:00 AM on 04/12/2020 from EU-UK-Southampton-Delivery-Hub. Your VIN ### and your Licence Plate is ###. Please note that we do not complete the registration process with the DVLA until the day of delivery. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner so please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP."

I’m collecting from Soton on the Grand Aurora as well. What day/time did you get the text asking you to book your collection appointment? Might help to put this mystery together

First text came 2 weeks ago. But I received a new text TODAY confirming the same collection time and date. And with the Grand Aurora due to Dock in Southampton 1st Dec, I can safely say my car is onboard.

Latest Text:
"Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is scheduled for collection at 10:00 AM on 04/12/2020 from EU-UK-Southampton-Delivery-Hub. Your VIN is # and your Licence Plate is #. Please note that we do not complete the registration process with the DVLA until the day of delivery. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner so please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP."

Not sure if this helps to clarify things, but I think the Grand Aurora has its Tesla load for Southampton drop still onboard.

I say this as I received my first collection text for 4th Dec over 2 weeks ago. Then I received another text Today, confirming the same collection date and time as above.

So they must have received confirmation with Southampton docking at 1st Dec, to allow them to offload and process and meet my collection time. Therefore they reconfirmed the text.

Original Text:

"Tesla Update - Your Model 3 is scheduled for collection at 10:00 AM on 04/12/2020 from EU-UK-Southampton-Delivery-Hub. Your VIN ### and your Licence Plate is ###. Please note that we do not complete the registration process with the DVLA until the day of delivery. Handovers will be conducted in a low touch manner so please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP."
May I ask if your Tesla is LR or with any other additional spec?

Just looking through and everyone who is getting delivery texts have a vin 829XXX or 830XXX.

My vin is 825XXX which is a bit concerning. It's just SR+ MSM with black interior.

I've paid my deposit which still isn't showing in my account. I've called and used the web chat a few times, as I keep getting told different things, and I know I'm probably annoying them but I'd just like some realistic expectations!

Status
Not open for further replies.