Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have ordered a M3 LR Blue the 10th of Dec. I just got an appointment confirmation for delivery on the 23rd of Dec at Chertsey?!?!? Is this real? I am reading about people ordering the car in September....

Lucky you!! There seems to be no rhyme or reason for some delivery times.

did you go for a new order or inventory?

(I didn’t get my call back or email, though I did get one from Ford about the Mach-E ;))

Lucky you!! There seems to be no rhyme or reason for some delivery times.

did you go for a new order or inventory?

(I didn’t get my call back or email, though I did get one from Ford about the Mach-E ;))

I went for a "new order", estimated delivery in Feb. Being a standard Blue LR, black interior, I think they have matched it with some "in transit". I guess they want to hit a record sale-number and they are trying to deliver as much as they can before the end of 2020

So - people who have already collected their car - how far in advance did you get your final invoice? I'm due to pick up my M3LR on Thursday in Manchester, had all communications broadly in line with expectations apart from invoice. Got a text over weekend saying the invoice would be available soon, and an email tonight asking for a better copy of the V5 for my trade-in. Has anyone else experienced invoicing this late in the process and still been able to collect as planned?

Another step closer.... had another text with a confirmed home delivery date of 23rd. They Said as its a company car I won't get the VIN/REG text confirmation. One more week left cant wait. Only downside is I've still not got my podpoint home charger installation date. What a pain that process has been by the way!! That's for another time.

So - people who have already collected their car - how far in advance did you get your final invoice? I'm due to pick up my M3LR on Thursday in Manchester, had all communications broadly in line with expectations apart from invoice. Got a text over weekend saying the invoice would be available soon, and an email tonight asking for a better copy of the V5 for my trade-in. Has anyone else experienced invoicing this late in the process and still been able to collect as planned?
I got the final invoice two Saturdays ago and then a text on Saturday telling me that I needed to pay the balance by today, 7 days before my pickup date

Received mine a couple of weeks ago. Collecting tomorrow.

My M3 LR is due for collection from Manchester Airport on Friday 18th (ordered from inventory stock a couple of weeks ago). Had the email that final invoice has been produced and can be paid, which I have now done.

The invoice and all other docs are on my Tesla account, but I am still getting the "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment." at the top of the page? Does this update at all once everything is complete or will this now just stay as it is until collection?

My M3 LR is due for collection from Manchester Airport on Friday 18th (ordered from inventory stock a couple of weeks ago). Had the email that final invoice has been produced and can be paid, which I have now done.

The invoice and all other docs are on my Tesla account, but I am still getting the "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment." at the top of the page? Does this update at all once everything is complete or will this now just stay as it is until collection?

mines the same and arriving today.
I

Has anyone "overpaid" and received money back from Tesla?
And if so how quickly do you get it back?

To explain, my trade in has an unsecured personal loan to finance so I am clearing this myself.

I am taking advantage of the EST 0% loan in Scotland to then finance my M3, but the EST need to see a bank statement showing me receiving their loan payment then me transferring the money to Tesla.

As a result when you take into account my trade in plus the money transfer I will have "overpaid".

I have been assured that the money will be "refunded" but was wondering if anyone has had experience of this situation.

It's only 3 more sleeps until I collect so starting to get really excited!!

I got the final invoice two Saturdays ago and then a text on Saturday telling me that I needed to pay the balance by today, 7 days before my pickup date

Received mine a couple of weeks ago. Collecting tomorrow.

will do... had the e signature doc a couple of days ago and presumably some delivery doc arrives today as well and a text/tracking thing

I’m bracing myself for another delay based on these messages!! Let’s see what happens in the next few hours!

Anyone collecting from Chertsey? The address I got is
EU-UK-Chertsey-Staines Rd
Staines Rd, Chertsey, England KT16

but on google maps I am not able to find any "Tesla" location at the address above. Is collection from the Thorpe Park car park?
(I have tried to give them a ring this morning but I got a message that the office is now close)

Status
Not open for further replies.