Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.9dO....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You did have that in the status bar??

If you go to the software setting, it indicates if the software version is up to date or if there is an update waiting and gives a progress bar when it starts to download. Is that what we are talking about or has Tesla changed something or added something new? That was my question earlier that nobody answered.

EDIT: I get it now. 2019.32 adds a software notification in the status bar. I thought we were talking about the software pane.

When is a while? I definitely don’t have it in 2019.28.3.1. You can go into the software pane to view download progress but nothing tells you otherwise there’s a pending download.

Perhaps you are on some sort of EA build with this functionality that the rest of us don’t?

Sorry, there was a miscommunication. I figured out what is happening. Tesla has now added a notification in the status bar to indicate an update is pending so you no longer need to go to the software pane to see if a new version is pending. I was talking about going to the software pane to view if an update was pending.

• Helpful
Reactions: Cirrus MS100D
Downloaded update this morning in my 2013 model S. Was asked to reprogram key fob. Key fob no longer worked. Multiple attempts later and car no longer recognizes key fob. Took into service for key fob program and new key fob. Service failed. Drove home in a loaner.