Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.32.x.x comments and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Possibly. One of the big ones that a few people reported as being better with the last few updates is the way the car handles merging lanes from the right - when the lane gets super wide. My car still veers to the right to remain centered. Super annoying. No noticeable change.

And phantom breaking is still bloody annoying.
Yeah that darting to the right has improved but still not perfect.
Also I 100% agree phantom braking is not improved at all.
I also wonder if European release behaves different than US? I've read they are hindered by EU regulation.

Reactions: frnkblk
FA23CD92-371B-4531-B9C1-A53C9371AAED.jpeg So I got this update last night on my Raven LR model X. I was recently doing some 0-60 testing with dragy and noticed I could not log any runs under 5s. This car is rated at 4.4s. I see from looking around that I’m not the only one who’s noticed this. Anyway for this specific car, this 2019.32 update also mentions improved driving dynamics under hard acceleration. I hope this underperforming acceleration has been fixed. Will have to test again when I can.

Just got notified of a software update, but the Tesla app seems borked for me, even after rebooting the car. Either way, I was on 2019.28.x. so let's see what I get updated to. I had to go to the car and run the update there. View attachment 447594

*EDIT*

App is working off and on again now. Software Update in Progress, and then died with same message above.
Tesla was just having issues for about 35 minutes or so. It wasn't related to the Software Update.

Reactions: outdoors
View attachment 447602 So I got this update last night on my Raven LR model X. I was recently doing some 0-60 testing with dragy and noticed I could not log any runs under 5s. This car is rated at 4.4s. I see from looking around that I’m not the only one who’s noticed this. Anyway for this specific car, this 2019.32 update also mentions improved driving dynamics under hard acceleration. I hope this underperforming acceleration has been fixed. Will have to test again when I can.
Did you make sure Chill Mode isn't enabled?

i had the unknown app error as well but i was in the car when i got software update notification and kicked it off inside and now app works

An hour later and my car still said update in progress. Went down to the car and it said “starting update” but clearly hadn’t done anything. I double-thumb rebooted and now it’s kicked off. Probably related to the glitch with their network.

To be fair, I've not seen any AP differences in any software updates since I got my car in May. Every time I read something about the car being better/different since X update, I test in my car and see no difference.

The only thing I can for sure say is different from a few software updates back is that I get a warning that Navigate on Autopilot is not available - when I go through a tunnel. I assume it's because the car loses LTE signal.

Anyway, I haven't gotten this latest update, but fully expect people to say that X is fixed or Y is now not working - and I'm sure when I test it there will be nothing different, as usual. :D

Not sure what you’re talking about but this update has AP L5 and travels through time in any direction.

For me at least ;)