Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update done

IMG_3634.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg

Can't drive o_O

Does pressing the horn actually capture the whole event? I found in the past, that if an event occurred and you immediately hit the save button/icon, the event would not be captured as it more than coincidentally coincided with the couple of second gap in the clip sequences.

Dashcam - save recording misses the event?
Definitely seen this kind of thing. I tried to defer saving for a few mins to be more certain and then usually forget altogether!

Reactions: MrBadger
I got 2020.12.11.5 today - previous version 2020.12.5 . I usually don't sit in the car while the updates install but noticed it made changed to the ECU and Autopilot. Is that usual for all updates? The release notes don't mention anything special, except the out of order stalls.

I first saw this in 2020.8 release as posted, no change since. Lights seem ultra sensitive to shade and turn on during my daily commute even during these clear bright sunny days. I guess unless you're at California 11/10 sun brightness, the car thinks it needs lights on. I've begun turning them off manually, so handy how the car resets to auto every time you complete your drive :(

Drove for the 1st time after upgrade yesterday and noticed no dash cam or sentry mode available but did have a USB device for music
ie this is exactly how an exFAT format stick appears
Assumed I needed to FAT32 it, I removed it but sure it was already FAT32 popped it back in et voilà dash cam and sentry back and USB music gone device gone. Strange.