Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really a bug since the beta describes it as operating that way. You have to tell it to go through green lights at this point. The only exception is if you are following another vehicle and a.p. can tell it's not in a turn lane.

Model 3 - 2.5 Computer

All I got in this upgrade was Polish Language...That feels even more depressing than when you just get bug updates...

Still annoyed at not yet having street traffic light improvements

Sorry to let you know that's also true for me with 28.6 on my Model 3 with HW 3.0 (upgraded from 2.5 a couple of weeks ago) -- no sign of any traffic lights (and I rechecked my settings several times: all the "beta" features are enabled). No stop signs visible either.

Updated to
Just received 2020.28.6, haven’t seen anyone posted this yet so decided to share, still installing, will update once done. I’m guessing it’s just minor fix.
View attachment 570881

I've got a 2018 M3P with the HW3 update installed last week.

I updated to 2020.28.6 just now and it shows 2 changes with new ability to set speed at up to 5 mph above speed limit on residential streets with Autosteer enabled and Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control on. It previously only allowed Autosteer to be set at a maximum of the posted speed limit.

The other change is New Language Support for Polish.

• Informative
Reactions: mikes_fsd
Sorry to let you know that's also true for me with 28.6 on my Model 3 with HW 3.0 (upgraded from 2.5 a couple of weeks ago) -- no sign of any traffic lights (and I rechecked my settings several times: all the "beta" features are enabled). No stop signs visible either.
That happened to me when I got the H3 upgrade but in the process the map went backwards. Not until I upgraded to the one I had did it work. You did a reset I trust but check your map version

I installed this upgrade on my Model 3 Performance last night and one by one I got an error message for each camera saying it was blinded or needed to be cleaned before it was functional. Then after all the cameras got error messages the driving visualization said it was degraded and would no longer be available. Then it said it “may be available” on my next drive. After many software upgrades this is the first time something broke and it’s a rather significant thing: cameras. Trying to figure out what I should do next since I don’t think you can roll back to previous version where all the cameras worked perfectly.

Can anybody comment on the nag interval on this update? Is it more frequent as some have reported?

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 5.34.55 PM.png

Can anybody comment on the nag interval on this update? Is it more frequent as some have reported?

View attachment 574346
Not seeing any improvement in Autopilot with this update - but my tune-in radio is working great, actually like that a lot.

I am still seeing hesitation through green lights but only on certain ones. Still lots of intersection problems where approach is from a hill or there is a dip in the intersection. There is one particular intersection in Bee Cave (Bee Cave Parkway & 620 crossing 620 going west) that completely shuts down the car and produces the big red hands on wheel graphic while screaming at me. This happens on TACC or Navigate, and is relatively new. I am wondering if the full 3D re-write solve some of these problems.

The official site talks about Sirius XM improvement, what improvement? how do i even get sirius xm on tesla?

Well, the XM interface improvement came through this morning. Very nice!

To get XM, you need a Model S or X. Not available in the 3 or Y.

The new XM interface is really nice - it’s broken out from the FM Radio, and gets its own icon next to Spotify. Also updates the Favorites icons as well.

Totally speculating here, but it would be nice if the interface meant that XM streaming is coming eventually on the 3 & Y... that would make my life pretty much complete.

430D1ED7-2195-4BF3-B5E5-24EF32BA8E76.jpeg
4E6014F0-C696-4D50-AD63-F72D31912DE5.jpeg

Attachments

• 5782CE6A-E914-4A20-BECE-5B98F5D8038E.jpeg
    5782CE6A-E914-4A20-BECE-5B98F5D8038E.jpeg
    404.5 KB · Views: 36
I have noticed that there does not seem to be a way to review the contents of SW updates from the app, on Android in my case. It just gives you the number, which you then have to look up elsewhere. That could use improvement..

But for the last update to 2020.28.6, it didn't even show the number! And even though I didn't authorize the update, it happened anyhow. Is Tesla taking decisions away from us?