Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.48.37 Model S MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I currently am on 2020.48.12.1. I believe this update puts the rear camera on the flatscreen and activates HVAC to 72 degrees per 8GB eMMC Recall Frequently Asked Questions should the MCU die. What I want to know is what else does it do? How about the fonts on instrument cluster and flatscreen. Does anyone have pictures of both before and after? Also, previous updates did NOT add the variable cruise control offset that appeared on MCU2 models - which I really want. Does this update break anything?

I currently am on 2020.48.12.1. I believe this update puts the rear camera on the flatscreen and activates HVAC to 72 degrees per 8GB eMMC Recall Frequently Asked Questions should the MCU die. What I want to know is what else does it do? How about the fonts on instrument cluster and flatscreen. Does anyone have pictures of both before and after? Also, previous updates did NOT add the variable cruise control offset that appeared on MCU2 models - which I really want. Does this update break anything?

Fonts change in the IC. Cant remember what version. Im on 2020.48.37. performance is just as bad as it always was