Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 model year Model 3 discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure as I didn't look that closely at it (test drove a different performance model while they took the stealth back and started to detail it).

I'll try to remember to come back and answer later this week.
Well, because I couldn't wait until Wednesday I called and found out the following:
1) No frunk clips
2) No ambient lighting in the doors
3) Does have the dead pedal
4) No phone cables
5) Does have fog lamps
6) Will most likely come with V9 and will need to name the car to have it update (this is bizarre to me)
7) No front plate holder (yay!)

Well, because I couldn't wait until Wednesday I called and found out the following:
1) No frunk clips
4) No phone cables
5) Does have fog lamps
6) Will most likely come with V9 and will need to name the car to have it update (this is bizarre to me)
It should still come with the front plate holder, it just won't be pre-installed.

1) No frunk clips
4) No phone cables
5) Does have fog lamps
#1 not a deal breaker I’d probably not use them anyways I haven’t on my other vehicles
#4 I’m doing wireless charger
#6 that’s crazy

1) No frunk clips
4) No phone cables
5) Does have fog lamps

Noooooo I really liked those ambient door lights!! It made the car feel more space ship like!

Reactions: dandrewk
1) No frunk clips
4) No phone cables
5) Does have fog lamps

Hey I’m late too - what do you mean by the dead pedal? Footrest to left of pedals?

1) No frunk clips
4) No phone cables
5) Does have fog lamps

when you get your car can you take a look and see if a 3rd party ambient light can still be installed in the doors .. (ie: is there a cutout for you to replace with a light?)

Just got back with the car.

Door pocket lights are gone, but the hole is there (and I assume the wiring is still there). I'm curious what light to get as I would like these lit.

Puddle lights are still there (and still can be replaced with custom).

If it's not too much trouble, can you take pictures of the wheel wells and seals to check if there is any obvious improvements?