Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this yesterday. Sentry mode is no longer excluding my home. Turned it on / off / on , deleted home readded it, reset - still taking clips in my garage and going to sleep. (location reported in app is appropriate. 2021 model 3 lr. Suggestions gurus? Thanks!

Check ur home address?

Do a reboot (press both scroll wheels down while in Park)?

Off Topic, sorry! :)

@HookBill Love the username and avatar. We have an Umbrella Cockatoo that we got as a baby in 1997. My boy turns 24 this August. He's a lot of work, but he's also an important member of the family. He's chilling on my shoulder right now while I have my morning coffee and read the forums.

Edit: Now that the coffee is kicking in, I think we might have already had this discussion. Getting old is hell. ;)
More OT: I had a Yellow Nape Amazon for 38 years. He was a wild capture (as was common in the 1970s) so his age was undetermined. I'd get another, but being north of 65, it would not be fair to bond with an animal that can live 70 years. Parrots generally don't do well with new owners.
Got this yesterday. Sentry mode is no longer excluding my home. Turned it on / off / on , deleted home readded it, reset - still taking clips in my garage and going to sleep. (location reported in app is appropriate. 2021 model 3 lr. Suggestions gurus? Thanks!
Not seeing that here with two (MY and M3).

Ah. I didn't realize you were indicating it was a new issue. I tried briefly in the S and think I'm seeing the same issue. I'll try in the Y and 3 this later afternoon.
Chatted with tesla, this is their reply
"Okay, it looks like this seatbelt view was removed in a recent refresh of the software. I can pass along feedback to our engineers that you miss this feature and would like to get it back, and hopefully they will implement it in a future update."

why would they remove this safety feature? would love to have this than open my butthole feature.

Chatted with tesla, this is their reply
"Okay, it looks like this seatbelt view was removed in a recent refresh of the software. I can pass along feedback to our engineers that you miss this feature and would like to get it back, and hopefully they will implement it in a future update."

why would they remove this safety feature? would love to have this than open my butthole feature.
Would you share how you’re chatting with Tesla? TIA

So just updated to 2021.4.15 a night ago, and oh boy do I regret that now. This afternoon no sound would play from the radio/bluetooth so I thought I should do a reboot using the scroll wheels. BIG MISTAKE. The Canadian car now believes it is a European car, along with its new inability to connect to LTE. Navigation maps were wiped, along with all the drivers profiles (including east entry). The keys still work, but are all listed as “unknown”. Ironically the radio and bluetooth now refuse to load, so my reboot fix didn’t even fix that. Any ideas?

So just updated to 2021.4.15 a night ago, and oh boy do I regret that now. This afternoon no sound would play from the radio/bluetooth so I thought I should do a reboot using the scroll wheels. BIG MISTAKE. The Canadian car now believes it is a European car, along with its new inability to connect to LTE. Navigation maps were wiped, along with all the drivers profiles (including east entry). The keys still work, but are all listed as “unknown”. Ironically the radio and bluetooth now refuse to load, so my reboot fix didn’t even fix that. Any ideas?
The only idea I have right now is how I am not going to reboot!

Reactions: j5701
Somehow your car has lost its configuration (obviously). If you can get it to connect to WiFi, it should be able to pull its config from Tesla and right itself. If not, you might need them to push it back to you.