Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HW4 FSD beta Update here???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone having issues with autowipers at startup with this update (2023.26.11)? Almost every time I start my car it starts wiping the windshield. I cleaned my windshield cameras but no dice. Does this whether I start my car in the garage or if I'm outside.

Strange....

Same here.
My sister’s car should have a three month FSD subscription. I checked her car and it has the new software update that has FSD beta but when she checks the screen for auto pilot, it has none of the options.

Any idea why?

I don’t think she wants FSD beta, but I’d like have a chance to try FSD before her three month trial ends at the end of next month.

Partially because if I like it, I might subscribe for a month for a road trip I’m taking

My sister has 2023.26.11 and release notes show FSB and 11.4.4 beta but nothing on the autopiliot screen. Reboot?
That never hurts. I had to accept the FSD Beta after installing 2023.32.4 since that was my first FSD Beta build -- maybe your sister neglected to do that? Obvious question, but I'll ask anyway: did your sister buy or subscribe to the FSD option?