Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.4.18.10 Sentry Mode Fix For Non Radar Cars Out!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, I wish there was a way to force the update. Unfortunately I'm still stuck on 2021.3.103...the version my car was delivered with on 6/24.
My car was also delivered with 2021.3.103 on 6/21.

I first noticed the software update in the app today around 5PM. I immediately kicked it off.

Hopefully you have the update by now, or will get it very soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: ucsdsig
how does one report a bug. Last night I was showing my wife the autopilot jail and it yelled and screamed and went ape *sugar*, but it never kicked her out of autopilot, never turned on the hazards or slowed down. It just kept screaming at her with the red steering wheel and all. Once she kicked it out of AP then she was in AP jail

Reactions: cancoi
how does one report a bug. Last night I was showing my wife the autopilot jail and it yelled and screamed and went ape *sugar*, but it never kicked her out of autopilot, never turned on the hazards or slowed down. It just kept screaming at her with the red steering wheel and all. Once she kicked it out of AP then she was in AP jail
Press the right steering wheel control and say "report bug" or "bug report". Then, open a service ticket in the Tesla app. (This is per my mobile serviceperson from yesterday). They can capture and review the information at the SC.

Is it possible this is a feature rather than a bug? Maybe they decided that stopping on the highway is more dangerous than just letting the current AP session proceed until you disengage it?
I will slow if you let off the accelerator, but it didnt turn the hazard lights or actually kick me out. It used to kick you out and turn on the hazard lights. Maybe its keeping it on until it slows to a stop. so it stays in the lane. I guess I could see that.

Reset the car and see if it still does this. Every time I get an update I see very strange behavior unless I do a reset.