Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen that when the battery is well over 32°, I don't remember the highest temp the batt has been at when I have seen that, but perhaps 45° or more. Wish the car showed the average batt temp to give you a sense of what's going on inside.

Reactions: Ramphex
0E2C50B0-EEFB-4539-B353-BCD3888C7A29.png

Reactions: K5TRX
That's good to know, sometimes I get paranoid if they prioritize people with a constant Wi-Fi connection. Mine is in my apartment complex' underground parking garage so it's even hard to get an LTE signal sometimes.
Even if it was like regular updates and required WiFi you would get a Yellow download arrow on the screen to tell you to connect to WiFi. There is no prioritizing but it is an enigma and a Craps roll on where you are in the cue on each update. So you would still know that you had an update pending and not miss out. You will still get this Yellow download arrow on the screen when a Navigation Map's update (WiFi only) but that only happens about 2x year or less.

Reactions: Acisplat