Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh did y'all notice in the 10.8.1 release notes that now it takes FIVE forced disengagements to get suspended? Seems to imply a bit more confidence in FSD.

View attachment 753194
For some reasons I am still on a shorter leash. I am only allowed THREE forced disengagements. At least it is better than the TWO that I had before.
Anyone know what the criteria is for some to get more than others? Are the refresh Model Ss limited?
Also cross posted here.
IMG_6158D.jpeg

Reactions: K5TRX
Does this add Track Mode to the Plaid? Same version on the non-FSD cars has Track mode am I safe to assume Plaid gets Track Mode with 10.8.1 given it's 2021.44.30 for track mode on the non-FSD and 2021.44.30.5 so other than the ".5" at the end it's the same version. That means same features yes?

Reactions: Ramphex
For some reasons I am still on a shorter leash. I am only allowed THREE forced disengagements. At least it is better than the TWO that I had before.
Anyone know what the criteria is for some to get more than others? Are the refresh Model Ss limited?
Also cross posted here.
View attachment 754085

Yeah, even before, 3/Y got 3 strikeouts, while refreshed S got 2. There was speculation back then that maybe the inconsistency was unintentional, but now with 5 vs 3, it seems very intentional. Not sure why tho.

Reactions: K5TRX
The release notes are literally exactly the same from 10.8 lmao, it's all a placebo.
The release notes being the same means very little. Tesla only tells us about a few of the changes and then just the big ticket items. I for would be shocked if there was nothing else changed.