Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 M3P roof glass broke

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After some back and forth with the support agent via SMS, they're now saying to go to the service center for them to have a look. We'll see how that goes. The fracture can be felt with your finger from the outside, but there's no impact marks. You really have to look for it though, under certain lighting you can't see it, so I'm hoping that will help my case.
Looks like this one will be on me. They say there's an impact mark on the outside, and tbf I do see what they refer to. It just so happens that I'm 100% positive it wasn't hit by a rock or something while driving, and besides that it was always on my garage between delivery and when I've noticed it.

Guess I should have done a better job inspecting the car on delivery, and not just trust the Tesla representative that delivered my car. While tremendously unfair, and it is unfair, I can understand they cannot simply accept something like this as warranty, but they should do a better job inspecting vehicles before delivery, and so should have I.

• Informative
Reactions: KenC