Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 and differences from 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also the new seat controls compared to the old one.

seat1.jpg
seat2.jpg

Oh man! Are they likely to go beyond the estimated date, it says dec. 6 for me at the latest, so I should get it by then right? And another question, if I get my delivery location changed will that delay my order, just from Fremont to closer to where I live?

I cant say. I requested for 18DEC-31DEC and got the reply that it would most likely be delivered in that time range.

• Funny
Reactions: Gagan
I got an SMS this week from Tesla that asked me to confirm the date range between 4th and 12th Dec for my LR Model 3 delivery. Apparently, the previously mentioned end of November got pushed back to early December. I still do not have a VIN but I heard from the sales guy that it will be the new 2021 refresh.

My SA told be, historically, we should get Cali Deliveries in mid to late DEC. Pretty much last. The further you are from Fremont the sooner you get your car.
That's probably because they report profit quarterly. If they send all the cars from October to Europe then they'll have delivery (and money) before the quarter is over.
Especially since a profit this quarter would maker every quarter this year profitable, a first for Tesla I believe.

Reactions: Npap