Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 and differences from 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One way of reconciling the conflicting information would be if SR cars built in China lacks the heatpump while the Freemont ones includes it. If the upcoming EU SR deliveries are Chinese, that would explain why EU customers are being told that SR lacks the heatpump while NA customers seem to be told that all cars built after the refresh includes it – regardless of variant.

It still doesn't explain why the SR didn't get as much of a range bump though. Perhaps SR owners with a vehicle that physically includes the heatpump will eventually be offered a paid software upgrade to unlock more range?

Reactions: Npap and srk67
Chrome deleted all the trim except in the headlights, tail lights and hood and rear trunk lid T logos and then updated the good looking sport rim, made it ugly and it only comes in silver from the factory so it doesn't match the new black trim at all

Good job Franz

T5pEnXAftjMKdaO59tuliwRTlSTg7x9rHpnr56xSmwuHHv0g9dYRJ59Gmn_D8w8RC3sC_mf1A2sFAjIUkjt2NnTxwGAxlsiOZR9vQKEfOu9M3Tq7rqtYTT0NrPV20TNS

Oh man, if they would make the sport rim match the trim that would be killer.

Reactions: Npap
Lucky! I am losing my mind waiting for the 2021 model 3 I ordered 1st week of October. I have an estimated delivery from Nov12-Dec6, and have not heard a anything. Does anyone know when California will get them, I mean the Fremont Factory is literally in California itself.

My SA told be, historically, we should get Cali Deliveries in mid to late DEC. Pretty much last. The further you are from Fremont the sooner you get your car.

My SA told be, historically, we should get Cali Deliveries in mid to late DEC. Pretty much last. The further you are from Fremont the sooner you get your car.
Oh man! Are they likely to go beyond the estimated date, it says dec. 6 for me at the latest, so I should get it by then right? And another question, if I get my delivery location changed will that delay my order, just from Fremont to closer to where I live?