Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 model 3 performance meet up (Grantham 10th July)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update - jump to details here 2021 model 3 performance meet up (Grantham10th July)

Hi there all you long suffering Model 3 Performance 2021 future owners. After putting the feelers out it seems there is a thirst for a meet up once we all get out cars hopefully by the end of June 2021. My thoughts would be to hold it somewhere central in the Uk, however I’m open to suggestions. It would be great to meet you all in the flesh and it could be a great day out for you and your families. This could end up just as one meet or it could gather pace and end up becoming a monster. Anyone got any thoughts good or bad !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in - just need to bolt my bits on first though! 😎😬

Attachments

• 973F4031-C32F-4401-A753-EC4CC53132BB.jpeg
    973F4031-C32F-4401-A753-EC4CC53132BB.jpeg
    477.8 KB · Views: 84
Hi all
As this is our first meet and with great support from Jez_GB we have organised a meeting for those who can attend at the Dirty Duck Pub in Grantham on Saturday the 10th of July at 11.30. (super chargers available at Grantham services)

This will be a great opportunity to take our brand new cars out on a road trip and meet up with every one on the forum. Imagine all those Model 3 Performances lined up in all their glory

The pub is in a beautiful relaxed setting and the landlord has agreed to open up the paddock for us so we can use it to relax, picnic blankets, etc, the pub serves great food and an assortment of lagers and ales as well as a variety of soft drinks. Please give this message a thumbs up if you can make it and we will see you all on the Day.

The Dirty Duck Pub
Duck Lane
Woolsthorpe Wharf
Woolsthorpe by Belvoir
Grantham
NG32 1NR
NG32 1NY

Last edited by a moderator: