Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heck, here's further evidence of my misery - I got my car August 5. Within about 2 weeks of then, I was asking questions about my miserable range. My car has never worked, not once, fully, in 5+ months. That is so sad.

Well if it helps, I orded another performance 3, thanks to your feedback,and used the extra money I saved to take a long Caymans vacation With the family.
thx, and model 3 performance forever 😜

I have a service appointment first week of feb to get this resolved 🤞
I would not doubt that the noise is a wire harness that is not retained properly behind the dash after too many pictures from owners showing wires loosely run in areas where they eventually are damaged. Example? Suspension harness assembled in such a way that the tire rubs it right down to the copper. This should be added to the "checklist" when one picks up their new car. Reach in over the top of the tire and feel for anything in close proximity to the bulge of the sidewall adjacent to the shock system You should have a minimum clearance of the thickness of your hand between the tire and anything!

No recalls for my plaid....
1642004451834.png

Sadly I've also been in enough to see your car in the SoDo service center a few times.

How's she doing? Sorry to hear about your car, too... So rubbish.

My car did come online for 15 minutes today, though. So she's seen 2022! Last time she was online was December 31. So they're busy breaki.... I mean fixing things. Too late, Tesla. Too. Late. Back offline now again, because... traditions or whatever...